Match Report: Brentford vs AFCB

Agreed, but then again I've noticed that with quite a few of our players

Billing, Brooks, Kelly, Smith, Danjuma, all very rarely even compete for a headed challenge

Agreed, but then again I've noticed that with quite a few of our players

Billing, Brooks, Kelly, Smith, Danjuma, all very rarely even compete for a headed challenge

Billing does quite well at the near post on corners, but the others I agree with.

I noticed a small but important typo in my player scores. I meant to say I hadn't written off Mepham playing a big part in a successful campaign next year, but my fingers (some would say my subconscious!) changed it into a bit part.

Just shocking.

Many people trying to use the controversial handball as a justifcation, glossing over the fact they should have had a penalty at 0-0 in the first leg. Controversial but I thought it was a pen anyway and the ref got it spot on, his arms were over shoulder height which is the rule ( no one bothers to actually look at the rules).

Finished 10 points behind them in the league and completely outclassed over 2 legs, with £109m parachute payments.

SHAMBLES.

Just shocking.

Many people trying to use the controversial handball as a justifcation, glossing over the fact they should have had a penalty at 0-0 in the first leg. Controversial but I thought it was a pen anyway and the ref got it spot on, his arms were over shoulder height which is the rule ( no one bothers to actually look at the rules).

Finished 10 points behind them in the league and completely outclassed over 2 legs, with £109m parachute payments.

SHAMBLES.

Over the season we only have ourselves blame and ultimately didn't deserve to get promoted.

;