Match report v Rotherham

I'd almost say that fourth choice was trolling if it wasn't for the fact that I couldn't think of anyone else to make the shortlist either.

I’m glad that’s been picked up.

I’ve been selecting the contenders by match rating from who scored. They are the genuine 4 highest statistically ranked players.

Its the same thing we debated ad infinitum last season. There’s simply no quick fix with a formation or system.

Change the players a bit, or have someone off form, lacking confidence, not 100% fitness wise etc etc and that one link throws the balance off. The more players like that and it becomes harder and harder.

The difference is we can get away with it a bit more in this division.
The irony of this of course is that the argument last season was that we should play yesterdays formation of 433.......rather than our 4411 which was in fact more often than not the 4231 that is now this seasons cure for under performing players.....:wack:

Reactions: DJ
Given the injuries to Danjuma and Cook I’m not sure how we could have set up much differently. I mentioned previously I’d have liked to have seen Roro get some minutes with Stan centrally but I think it’s very harsh to blame JT for not starting that way. When we did make the tactical change we scored moments later!

;