Meanwhile in Yokohama

Think about the original WW2 Red Army. Depends on how you read what stanthevan said. It's a bit un-pc to go deeper!

I've tried Google Translate and turned sub-titles on but I still can't make head nor tail of this thread apart from making some unsubstantiated assumptions about what different posters are on about :(

The fact that Jeff avoided a yellow card in Japan. My reference to Russia was that they were known as 'Reds' and I hoped Jeff wouldn't get a red card if they played Russia. I now realise it was a stupid post. Sorry.

The fact that Jeff avoided a yellow card in Japan. My reference to Russia was that they were known as 'Reds' and I hoped Jeff wouldn't get a red card if they played Russia. I now realise it was a stupid post. Sorry.

Please don't apologise for another poster not getting your humour.

It's their loss.

stanthevan, wingsnwheels and kbg, the Racist Triumvirate destined to Rot in Hell.

I didn't get it and not sure what you're apologising for!

;