Michael Keane

With the horrendous crack noise that could be heard in the north stand that’s probably the best outcome there could be.

Wishing him well.

Good news he’s okay. Check out the Everton player trying to get one of our players booked for the challenge though.......hilarious!

With the horrendous crack noise that could be heard in the north stand that’s probably the best outcome there could be.

Wishing him well.

Agrreed.
Not often you get an injury where you know that the player isn't faking it a bit.

He went down like he'd been shot.

Good luck to him, hopefully he'll make a full recovery.

Great news. The noise of the two of them coming together was horrible. Let's hope he makes a full recovery ASAP; for all we get on players backs no one wants to see injuries like that in games (I'm looking at you Stoke fans....)

Great news. for all we get on players backs no one wants to see injuries like that in games (I'm looking at you Stoke fans....)

Nice to see the NS so civilised. Didn't hear one chant or even a shout out directed towards Keane.

I think just about every person in the NS just thought 'Christ that must have hurt' and stayed silent. Nice applause when he went off as well.

Yesterday was one of the reasons I get so wound up with players who play act to waste time or get other players in trouble.

It could have been a lot worse. I like Keane. He has a poorish season last year but is still one of the best PL centre backs

It's just what football supporters do; no-one wants to see an opposition player badly injured.

Unless you're Stoke fans.

Also commented on the Sky highlights show, showing the applause all around the ground has he was carried off.

Glad it isn’t as serious as it looked at the time and the lad can continue to play for his club.

I hope he takes all the time he needs to make a full and absolute recovery, comes back and resumes his career fully.

Best wishes and good luck to the lad and his family : )

Full marks to the Bournemouth supporters' reaction following Keane's injury. Very sporting indeed. I wish supporters of all the Premier teams were as knowledgable as you.
We still should have won!

I'm glad it isn't as bad as it initially looked and sounded, great support from us fans and complete silence from the away end which is rather shocking. Wish him a speedy recovery.

I'm glad it isn't as bad as it initially looked and sounded, great support from us fans and complete silence from the away end which is rather shocking. Wish him a speedy recovery.
We didn't have the greatest view of the incident mate. Myself, I saw. Pickford running to the bench demanding a stretcher and assumed the worst. That was why we were quiet.

;