Millwall v AFC Bournemouth - 4 To Go!

Creative, good link up, simple stuff like triangles but at a high tempo. Excellent.

Also off the ball, good movement, player caught out of position, two track back to cover. A higher press again helps to maintain the tempo.

Impressed with our off the ball work today.

JW in yet? I’ll keep asking :grinning::utc:

JW in yet? I’ll keep asking :grinning::utc:

I’m more impressed than before granted. But it’s never been about we win a game he’s the best manager since Shankly or we lose and he’s worse than Bond.

I want to see a certain style of play, I want to see a long term vision etc. It’s not based on a whim or whichever way the wind is blowing.

heck of a performance, we seem to be getting better for longer stretches of time. Would like to see us finish in third at this stage, but staying healthy is the biggest goal for the next few weeks.

I’m more impressed than before granted. But it’s never been about we win a game he’s the best manager since Shankly or we lose and he’s worse than Bond.

I want to see a certain style of play, I want to see a long term vision etc. It’s not based on a whim or whichever way the wind is blowing.

Absolutely and I gathered that from your posts. I (personally) just can’t really see an argument against JW, he’s got the team playing well, he’s consistent in team selection and we’ve won 7 in a row and our play has been getting more exciting as the games go on and defensively we look a lot better. Happy days

We seem to be getting better and better. Really important to keep key players healthy now. Without an injury crisis I can’t see how we shouldn’t win the playoffs. Fingers crossed for Kelly and here’s hoping the rest of them manage to get to the playoffs unscathed.
We have crazy momentum right now, let’s keep it going !
Once again a bunch of different goal scorers, we are not over reliant on any one player for our goals. All looking really good at the moment.
:utc:

Well, multiple games with multiple goals seems to define a "certain style", doesn't it? The pace at which we are playing, the little lay-off passes, pushing the ball forward, and mostly solid at the back with the occasional hiccup .... I like that as a definition of "the Cherries way".

Seems Kelly went off on crutches according to Sky commentator.

Otherwise after a slight blip in the second half job done and up to third place.

Seven wins on the bounce, JW has certainly injected something into this team and they are enjoying it like us the fans.

Well, multiple games with multiple goals seems to define a "certain style", doesn't it? The pace at which we are playing, the little lay-off passes, pushing the ball forward, and mostly solid at the back with the occasional hiccup .... I like that as a definition of "the Cherries way".

It wasn’t like that though, which was why I wasn’t overly enamoured initially, hence what I’ve said.

Amazing what confidence does, they just seem to get better and better as confidence grows. Credit to Woodgate for simplifying things and sticking with a consistent formation. Whatever the pros and cons of the managers we've had this season there's no doubt that a settled side and formation has helped build their confidence and led to much better performances.

;