Tyrone Mings

I thought he was poor in the last game he started against Wolves. Showed a lack of intelligence for their first goal and lots of wayward passes.

Mings gives a real physical presence and imho I would say a better defender and passer than jack Simpsonnand and more natural than Charlie daniels as the wide left of a back three.

If ake goes, mings would be a natural replacement. Sure he has made mistakes but so did ake when he started and others are doing now. A decent run in the team would help his sharpness in any case. Few players boss zlattan the way Tyrone did.

Mings gives a real physical presence and imho I would say a better defender and passer than jack Simpsonnand and more natural than Charlie daniels as the wide left of a back three.

If ake goes, mings would be a natural replacement. Sure he has made mistakes but so did ake when he started and others are doing now. A decent run in the team would help his sharpness in any case. Few players boss zlattan the way Tyrone did.
Old adage - "you can't teach size and you can't teach speed". Healthy, he has the potential to be a beast.

Which street, just different streets have different words on them

Ipmxgqu.png

I think if I was Mings id be in an apoplectic rage by now ...like the Incredible Hulk but in red n black ...not green! Why is this revved up engine not on the road? If he has shown anger that surely is something Eddie should embrace....better than Defoe being interviewed in the stand by a journalist and only talking about himself and his goal record...not Afcb!.. Jeez! If Mingo goes out on loan....what effing good is that after three years at the club....giving his skills to another club...come on......let's use our resources for Afcb primarily!

He was excellent against Ibrahimovic and had him ruffled.

Rate him highly but he is made of bolser wood.

Last edited:
Whilst all of this is true he also has looked like Bambi on ice on occasion.

It would help if somebody took a 6" chunk out of each leg.

To me he's got talent by the bucket load, he just doesn't have the right build for the position he plays and what's expected of him by Eddie in that position.

And yes, he's fallen out with Eddie; which to be honest, nice guy that he is, doesn't seem that difficult.

Mings......;as big of a disappointment as Afobe was. Dump him. Ditto for Mousset.

I’m no detective but he’s put a photo of his dog on his Instagram at 9 last night saying ‘weekend vibes’ doesn’t look like he’s in Liverpool

;