Nathan Ake

Yes, sadly. Would have love to have seen him play more for City but currently I think he’d struggle to hold down a centre back position.
Yeah, Stones and Diaz have looked very good. Was always going to be difficult for him to hold down a regular spot, but such a shame he's not been able to feature more.

Struggled with a hamstring injury in November, came back briefly then injured again I think.

Hope he gets a champions medal then moves somewhere where he’ll be first choice. It’s sacrilege to the game if he is not on show each week.

Started the season so well before his injury. No explanation of his current injury - was he one of the players who had covid?

Would it be not impossible to get him back on loan?

He would be guaranteed a starting place on the teamsheet.

I'm not sure he is injured now, just cannot get into the squad. I had a look on the blue moon forum today and most think he's good but can't work his way into the team. Some think they didn't need to spend the money. Still the best player we've seen for a long, long time

SSSSHHHHHH....Careful DJ is lurking some where!......cough errrm BORUC NEVER MADE ANY MISTAKES AND IS STILL TWICE THE KEEPER BEGO IS!!!

:) He made mistakes. A couple in quick succession costing us goals...enough to be talked about five years later apparently...

;