Nathaniel Clyne

Not trying to come over all Billy Big Bollox but given our style of play and Cardiff's battle against relegation shouldn't we be his preferred option (even if only to put himself in the shop window)?

He's played for Colin earlier in his career. That could influence things... hard to say which way though!

...he would be a great loan signing IMO...can't believe that he would prefer Cardiff City?

Do wonder if Klopp would let him go though at this stage?

...he would be a great loan signing IMO...can't believe that he would prefer Cardiff City?

Do wonder if Klopp would let him go though at this stage?

It would be very surprising indeed. They have Gomez (and Matip) out injured and Clyne has been in the squad the last couple of games.

TAA is obviously first choice now then there's Gomez when he's back that has also played there. Plus they have Milner who could likely do a good job there if needed. To be fair to him and his versatility, he could probably do a good job as a keeper if called upon.

However, they do have a lot of matches to play this season. Just have to hope Klopp has decided his time is up there.

I'd be over the moon with that.
I just hope nobody shows him any videos of our recent defending, otherwise it might scare him off :grinning:

So I guess we want Liverpool to win tonight without picking up any injuries so Klopp doesn't feel the need to think his options over.

i love an itk rumour like this, but apparently he’s told lfc fans at the training ground when asked why he wasn’t involved tonight, that he was off to bournemouth

Would be a great signing.
Everytime in the PL when we sign a Liverpool player, I get excited...then 3 months later....Oh those cheeky Scousers did it again.

I suspect you're referring to Conal Platt who just wasn't given a fair chance.

Possibly.

;