Negativity on this board

In typical fashion, Lerma was booked for being deliberately kicked. You cant make it up any more...
In my view there were very good grounds for that being a penalty. The keeper had the ball, no foul had been given and the defender then deliberately takes Lerma out as he runs away from the 6 yard box.

Not sure what happened there. It looked like he booked for going to ground after their keeper raised his hands. I love Jeff but he got what he deserved if you ask me.

Their number 15 tripped him.

Lerma’s booking must have been for going in “late” on the ‘keeper, although after his fumble I would have said he was entitled to go for it.

Lerma pushed the goalie but that doesn’t excuse him being kicked. I think 2 yellows was right
He may have "pushed" him but the ref didn't give a free kick as the keeper had the ball, he was never going to book him or even speak to him until he got kicked !!!!!

Reactions: DJ
As could Billing

Para from Barnsley report on their website.

A last-ditch Ben Williams interception prevented further damage, but the defender was soon in the wars himself, having to be subbed off just before the half-hour mark after a horrendous tackle at knee height from Phil Billing, who somehow escaped a blatant red card.

A last-ditch Ben Williams interception prevented further damage, but the defender was soon in the wars himself, having to be subbed off just before the half-hour mark after a horrendous tackle at knee height from Phil Billing, who somehow escaped a blatant red card.
I thought it should have been a red too and would have been screaming for it if was one our players who got hacked down like that…think Bill was a lucky boy on the day…

Knee height, they must breed em pretty short up in Yorkshire.

….let’s establish the differences between negativity and mild criticism!…. as someone once said we learn more from our mistakes than our successes…even in a 3-0 win we can still take an opinion that there are players and areas where we could do better?…all that said if we are criticising then we need to understand that if our players were foot perfect then they wouldn’t be putting on an AFCB shirt?
We are good in this league and it gives us chances to bring in the likes of Zemura and Anthony who would never have got much of a sniff if we were trying to avoid relegation from the PL… let’s enjoy what SP is doing here because it looks exciting..
Bang on !

;