Neil Dawson Fan Club.

Les78

Trialist
I praised Neil for a previous match report and I would like to thank him again. Sometimes the truth hurts and people shy away from being so blantant critical. I have never left a game early, but i couldn't wait for the final whistle, it was like being at the dentist !
What on earth were the tactics ? Where was the on field leadership ? There are talented players consistently under performing, and playing without apparent direction and initative There is no chance of a change as Eddie has clearly demonstrated, time and time again, the mans not for turning. Maybe Neil is again right when he questions the backroom staff. In my view this was totally a incompetent display and deserves direct action. Don't hold your breath

You are Les Dawson and I claim my £5. :)

Seriously though I don't know of anyone who wasn't thoroughly peed off with yesterdays gutless performance on and off the pitch

I praised Neil for a previous match report and I would like to thank him again. Sometimes the truth hurts and people shy away from being so blantant critical. I have never left a game early, but i couldn't wait for the final whistle, it was like being at the dentist !
What on earth were the tactics ? Where was the on field leadership ? There are talented players consistently under performing, and playing without apparent direction and initative There is no chance of a change as Eddie has clearly demonstrated, time and time again, the mans not for turning. Maybe Neil is again right when he questions the backroom staff. In my view this was totally a incompetent display and deserves direct action. Don't hold your breath
Like the dentist,did you get there at tooth hurty

Anybody else disappointed when the clown referee gave the 4 minutes added time?

I was praying for less...............................................

Oh and to really make my day.

I forgot where I had parked my car.
The traffic had well and truly cleared by the time I found though.

Don't laugh, you've all done it.

Haven't you?

;