Neill Blake

There's two parts to it... the "immorality" of it. In my mind, the money he accrued during the PL era is his own business surely. I think the pandemic makes it look all that more inappropriate perhaps.

And then the AFCB players being "outraged:" - as per The Sun article - that bit is a tad mendacious. It was a private Insta post that he been leaked, therefore jealousy from one of her Instagram followers, who thought the press could benefit from some kind of angle on it.

It's a familiar blueprint to a story which creates outrage needlessly: Show luxury item, and then follow it up with all the negatives which make it look inappropriate... relegation, furlough, pandemic etc

And like moths to the flame, here we all are.

There's two parts to it... the "immorality" of it. In my mind, the money he accrued during the PL era is his own business surely. I think the pandemic makes it look all that more inappropriate perhaps.

And then the AFCB players being "outraged:" - as per The Sun article - that bit is a tad mendacious. It was a private Insta post that he been leaked, therefore jealousy from one of her Instagram followers, who thought the press could benefit from some kind of angle on it.

It's a familiar blueprint to a story which creates outrage needlessly: Show luxury item, and then follow it up with all the negatives which make it look inappropriate... relegation, furlough, pandemic etc

nail hammer.jpg

Exactly Sam . “ wealthy bloke buys hot younger wife a nice car “ what a shocker. , the Sun gossip pages need to fill space ...que faux outrage and here we all are , all that’s missing from the Sun piece is “ fans furious on social media ” .

Agree. It's a good job that they reversed the furlough decision though - these sorts of stories would get a hell of a lot more traction if they'd taken millions of pounds of government money in the mean time. As it is they literally had to invent 'outrage' from the players as if they give a toss.

I love these threads. They show us, quite literally, how much harder & longer people at the top work, than the rest of us tossers like tory boy @afcdibby and me work. Something to aspire too! That car is an absolute thing of beauty, taste, gorgeousness & subtlety.

I love these threads. They show us, quite literally, how much harder & longer people at the top work, than the rest of us tossers like tory boy @afcdibby and me work. Something to aspire too! That car is an absolute thing of beauty, taste, gorgeousness & subtlety.
I’m happy working between 54 and 75 hours a week for my Kia Picanto. And give me a fat, foul mouthed, lager drinking British girl over a Russian beauty any day. Honestly.

;