Neill Blake

Presumably the context of the written words, is why I'm seeing an ad, halfway down the page, for 'lottery winner blows....'

is that code for the sun obtaining the "story" illegally (was it a private tweet or something?) and the players not really giving a toss anyway as they were alleged to have been outraged?

just shows how sad it is that some people revel in this sort of sh%t
Interesting. Our talentless, rode the back of Eddie, didn’t deliver the training ground or stadium, no summer signings, contributed nothing himself CEO seems to be spending his hugely inflated salary well in Covid. Squad leaked this to press.

This is what was said....

Interesting. Our talentless, rode the back of Eddie, didn’t deliver the training ground or stadium, no summer signings, contributed nothing himself CEO seems to be spending his hugely inflated salary well in Covid. Squad leaked this to press.

This is what was said....
If you want someone to blame for lack of stadium or training ground then blame Max but I guess that doesn’t fit the narrative.

Not sure what exactly was “leaked” either since it was on social media but I guess we must try hard to find a scandal somewhere.

If you want someone to blame for lack of stadium or training ground then blame Max but I guess that doesn’t fit the narrative.

Not sure what exactly was “leaked” either since it was on social media but I guess we must try hard to find a scandal somewhere.
I didn't say that, its the tweet from the person who didn't want to post this on here, but asked someone else to

;