New Away Shirt

I think its great, like the orange, adds something a bit different. Didn't realise it was also stripes as well, which is pretty good.

Like it, but this:

"The shirt features front raglan sleeve styling for close playing fit and fiery coral running diamond at the sleeve for an optical flash of colour".

Just makes me laugh.

It's not my favourite because it feels to me like the England kits of the early 90's, but I think Umbro have been quite cleaver in the way they have built a kit that works excellently with the sponsor's logo. I don't really recall that being the case with any other kits we have had.

You mean like all those very popular retro designs?

Like it, but this:

"The shirt features front raglan sleeve styling for close playing fit and fiery coral running diamond at the sleeve for an optical flash of colour".

Just makes me laugh.

People take these designs far too seriously. Let's face it - all football shirts are pretty much the same thing and nobody ever looks particularly good in them.

People take these designs far too seriously. Let's face it - all football shirts are pretty much the same thing and nobody ever looks particularly good in them.
That’s not strictly true - there is a great pic of Rachel Riley in an England Kit and She certainly looks good in it ;)

You mean like all those very popular retro designs?

Absolutely. I don't actually dislike the way the kit looks, I just associate the design with England rather than AFCB. I'm sure I'll get used to it after a couple of games.

Does anyone remember who on this forum put together some hypothetical AFCB kits using a graphics tool earlier this year ...... maybe around March? There was a green/black combination with wavy stripes that looked very good. Some variation on that for a third kit would be good.

Like it, but this:

Just makes me laugh.

Rob...if this tickles you just dial up the Farrow and Ball colour chart names. You will need an inhaler. Moles Breath my favourite...because we all know instantly what colour that is...

I like it a lot! It's quite different from what we're used to but I find it quite classy in a continental kind of way. I love the little details and the barely detectable matte stripe finish is a hot touch.

;