New game. Pick a scapegoat.

stanthevan

UTC Legend
Although undefeated so far, we are clearly crap so of the 14 who played today who is most to blame. I’m going for Gosling as nobody has mentioned him yet.

Only seen the goals but Billing was so lazy and failed to put in any effort to stop the ball into the box for their goal. So he is my SOM (Scapegoat of the Match).

Adam Smith has to do better to stop the forward getting to the ball first for the goal.

I thought the ref was a joke giving Boro so many free kicks for falling over. Glad the warnock away game is out the way.

We've just got a point at club about 10 times as large as us...and they are only medium- sized !
How our fans react ..is a Joke !

We've just got a point at club about 10 times as large as us...and they are only medium- sized !

Complete over exaggeration as usual Brian, on paper the best team they ever had was Juninho, Ravenelli, Branco and Emerson and they still got relegated from PL.
Bigger Stadium that's about it.

History tells us a trip to Boro and coming away with a point is a good result.
Indeed ! If we’d had that game later in the season I think we would have coped with them much more easily. It was a very tough fixture at this stage of our getting to grips with the Championship again.
Happy enough with the result and hopefully the performance will be dissected by JT and his team and they will come up with the right answers !

Tut Tut.....you really have got to stop thinking so Tinpot Brian.....we're Giants in this league......for someone who constantly bangs on about your right of an opinion you dont half enjoy criticising other peoples.

What about ' quality squads' then...' best we've ever had'...jeez its a gas!

Yup..im on it...I don't walk I roll !

exactly, its about the quality of the squad, management, tactics etc not the size of the club.

if it was all about the size of the clib we'd still be in League 1/2.

I bet a lot of other sides/supporters at this level wish they had the players, 5 years in the top tier and parachute payments rather than a massive stadium.

;