New home kit

Can't believe they've got pesky children in the photo either. It's like it's a promotional photo trying to sell men's, women's and children's kits in the club shop...
i find it offensive that they would use women to try to sell women’s clothing.

It looks good, but what do I do with the four older home shirts that I have. With all the TV money floating about, the income from shirts must be rather small. Do we need to fleece suporters for new shirts every season?

It looks good, but what do I do with the four older home shirts that I have. With all the TV money floating about, the income from shirts must be rather small. Do we need to fleece suporters for new shirts every season?

I have only ever bought kits for my kids. I'd say this year I won't due to the similarity so I'm happy enough. Any fleecing will then be entirely my own doing.

i kind of like the orange tee shirt in the promo video and thought that might be a cheaper alternative! Anyway, third kit coming I assume. Any ideas what that going to look like?

You don’t have to buy it unless I’m missing something.

Part of his contract to stay? ;)

Eddie on seat on cliff top at Avon Beach.

The lady certainly ran a long way, she must have needed that drink :grinning:
Has he got to be a member of the actor's union Equity before he's allowed a speaking part in a promotional video?

I always buy mine in April when they slash it to £15 and just keep it as a souvenir of the season.
I like the new one,but Umbro aren't actually very groundbreaking with their designs.
There are some great mock ups online,I think the club and Umbro should run a competition for people to design a shirt and let Howe and JT pick the winner

I like that a lot. Classic Bournemouth kit.

Won't be buying it, though, as it's very similar to last season's. My suspicion is many others will take a similar view, and I don't think it'll sell particularly well because of that.

So I expect Umbro to ring the changes for the 2019-20 shirt in a, "If it ain't broke...break it!" kind of way. Looking forward to the reactions already!

Does the club give the final approval?
We have a much admired “Visual Arts / Media University” in our town.
Were they asked to submit designs for the new season’s shirt ?

football shirts as a whole needs to be a 2 season turn around for the home shirts at least, . there is only so much you can do with red and black stripes, saying that, JD/Fila/Cabrini managed to progress with each shirt they released; the last JD home and away shirt being a modern classics, imo.

i see this seasons home shirts as a cash grab. and if it's anything like last seasons shirt, i'd rather by a cotton training shirt which is good quality, unlike the home shirt.

I love comments about the similarity to last year. It has different stripes, it has a different collar, it has different shoulders, it has different arms and it has different edgings. Short of not being red and black what more could they have changed?

The shirt is completely different from last year.

I think its quite a bit better than last year and up there with our 14/15 kit.

;