New Kings Park Stadium

AFCBade

Fans' Favourite
Russian investment in the UK has stopped. Putin versus Salisbury poisioning! Chelsea no stadium, AFCB no stadium and no new teaining ground, Arsenal Usminov gone, etc... Denim may be forced to sell out? Who knows?
I read Chelsea are pressing ahead for the new stadium after rumours of it stalled

If, when, there is an announcement about what is happening about the training ground or the stadium (perhaps the stadium might be built somewhere near the proposed training ground? Who knows), can we create a NEW THREAD as I'm sort of getting fed up looking in this one and there being no change at all.

Something must be going on that explains the delay, surely?

But in the meantime, enjoying the buzz of the brilliant football..

Now it's effecting the decent athletic going folk and not just us bunch of footy hooligans, surely they'll be making a statement soon...... When was planning permission supposed to go in, this month wasn't it? It's being run as bad as the brexit fiasco!

I am not in the country, And I'm sick of getting stupid polite emails back from the club every time I ask them something. Surely a few of you can get the Chairman up against the wall before or after a game and ask him whats the feck is going on.

Kudos

Fans' Favourite
Don't think we're knocking the latest initiative, just pointing out that there are other types of diversity which the club is perceived to be neglecting at the moment.
The club is the most diverse in the Premier League. More fans than ever, no matter their creed, gender or ethnicity are being equally shafted and not able to see games.

Kudos

Fans' Favourite
I am not in the country, And I'm sick of getting stupid polite emails back from the club every time I ask them something. Surely a few of you can get the Chairman up against the wall before or after a game and ask him whats the feck is going on.
That's the PR training suits fobbing you off with politician's answers.

Translation: "You are worthless next to the Sky gods, please go away."

I have no news I'm afraid.

I'm just bumping this as Max has bought out the Yanks and I guess that may influence any future development. I'm not bumping it as I'm demanding a new stadium, far from it. I'd be happy for the club to buy the land back and expand, or just expand in any way, shape or form. I see the attraction of a new ground but like others I'm struggling with the Investment side.

I wonder what Max is thinking today after that result? We've just trounced Chelsea 4-0, he arguably employs the best British manager in football. We sit comfortably mid table in the best league in the world. He owns a young, exciting team full of potential, based in a large conurbation in a beautiful part of the country. (So nice he bought a house here). We've just made two decent signings, a fantastic loan signing, we have back to back PL victories and we play exciting football.

I would love to know his thoughts, his plans and his ambitions for the future of the club. He is backing Eddie to the hilt on the pitch so I don't think he's going anywhere (Max that is). Surely owners sanction transfers so they can benefit from and enjoy the fruits of their hard earned. I appreciate that this is coming over as a bit of a pink cloud post but things look extremely positive at the moment. I know its early but we are looking at another year in the PL -We have consolidated, without doubt. We are a fully fledged PL team...on the pitch, just not off the damned pitch.

Can we expect to see progress at Canford this year ? Eddie would love that, he must be owed it.