New Kings Park Stadium

Just watched Charlie Daniels being interviewed at the golf club he goes to.

He said about getting the right balance re Summer signings and hopefully the club can implement the new training pitches and ground next season.

Just watched Charlie Daniels being interviewed at the golf club he goes to.

He said about getting the right balance re Summer signings and hopefully the club can implement the new training pitches and ground next season.
If thats what passes for a club statement then its a pretty sorry state of affairs.

I cant see a summer where we wont need to make signings.

Isn't it Neil Blakes job to sort communications? Rather than getting in on every player signing he might think about doing this useful piece of work.

If thats what passes for a club statement then its a pretty sorry state of affairs.

I cant see a summer where we wont need to make signings.

Isn't it Neil Blakes job to sort communications? Rather than getting in on every player signing he might think about doing this useful piece of work.

This was just an interview with Charlie Daniels on golf, football etc.

Not sure if you can say it was being a club statement re traing pitches and new ground, just a player’s view.

Maybe because it’s on COWS it could give that impression.

Depends how each person who watches the interview interprets it I suppose.

This was just an interview with Charlie Daniels on golf, football etc.

Not sure if you can say it was being a club statement re traing pitches and new ground, just a player’s view.

Maybe because it’s on COWS it could give that impression.

Depends how each person who watches the interview interprets it I suppose.
I didn't say it was a club statement, but its the nearest thing we've got to go on!

My point was about a CEO doing his job. Or not.

In the absence of any actual club communication, it's not a surprise that people might pounce upon a few throw away words from a player, that weren't intended to mean anything concrete, yet read too much into it.

This is what happens in a vacuum of information.

I think some clever PR from Eddie and the club about ‘Lerma starting’, had something to do with our sell out...
Be interesting to see if the game with Blackburn sells out without the Lerma effect, I think it will sell out comfortably.

So basically... “Stop keeping on, we’ve improved the ticket process so you can now actually buy tickets without having problems. Jeez, what more do you want!?”

Ironic that the ticketing has got worse, could her head be any further up her own ****************?

Russian investment in the UK has stopped. Putin versus Salisbury poisioning! Chelsea no stadium, AFCB no stadium and no new teaining ground, Arsenal Usminov gone, etc... Denim may be forced to sell out? Who knows?

I read Chelsea are pressing ahead for the new stadium after rumours of it stalled

;