New kit

I really like it! Will gladly purchase one when they become availabl.
I am from the States so help me out.....I know Vitality is a local company, but do they have the finances to be the shirt sponsor next season
WHEN( positive thinking) we stay up? My small opinion is I like having a sponsor with some ties to the area. But I also know it all comes down to who will pay the most.

Not overly keen on first glance, but I think it might look better in real life. Pleased that a lot of people are liking it, though. And quite a few positive comments from fans of other clubs, which is a pleasant change!

I don't get it.
I thought they were "under investigation" or something. And they're still on the sleeve?
Or, the sleeve was a different deal that expires at a different time?
Oh well, I like it way better overall!

the sleeve sponsor is Mansion, while the front sponsor was M88. Totally separate companies apparently!!!

I really like it! Will gladly purchase one when they become availabl.
I am from the States so help me out.....I know Vitality is a local company, but do they have the finances to be the shirt sponsor next season
WHEN( positive thinking) we stay up? My small opinion is I like having a sponsor with some ties to the area. But I also know it all comes down to who will pay the most.

Vitality is a subsidary of a South African finance company, they're not local although they have a local office. Vitality have put serious money into sports sponsorship across a variety of sports.

Vitality is a subsidary of a South African finance company, they're not local although they have a local office. Vitality have put serious money into sports sponsorship across a variety of sports.
Thanks for the info. Appreciate it. Take care.

Not for me, it messes with my OCD how the black stripes turn in to red and the red ones turn in to black! Uuuurrgghh

I like the overall idea but if you have OCD don't look closer or you'll notice that the right side fuzz is higher than on the left.

Personally, I'd ditch the fuzz on the shoulders and have clean red and black stripes for the badge, stick a single fuzz in the middle where the sponsor will sit on top and then clean R'n'B at the bottom.

The "M" in M88 is for Mansion I thought. Anyway it's their logo - so must be at least a sister/daughter company
https://www.mansion.com/brands/
https://www.m88.com/

yes I know but according to the lawyers/tax dodgers/legal types they are separate. Tell it to a judge eh?

"M88, founded in 2007, are managed by Vivaro Limited and are a separate company from Mansion Europe. M88 are based in Malta and have a strong presence in Asia, operating in countries including China, Thailand and South Korea. It has been reported that the company will be withdrawing their services from Cambodia and Malaysia from May 31.

Bournemouth’s partnership with Mansion, who have sponsored the club since 2015 and were the main shirt sponsor before M88, remains unaffected and Mansion.com’s logo will continue to feature on the club’s shirt sleev
e."
Source: The Athletic

That kit is f'kin horrendous...the colours have run ?... and the bloody stripes don't even line up top to bottom...it has to be a wind-up.

If we are going to mess with the smart red and black stripes to that degree...I'd prefer to go back the red and white of Dowsett's days....or borrow Poole Towns half 'n half drapes!

That kit is f'kin horrendous...the colours have run ?... and the bloody stripes don't even line up top to bottom...it has to be a wind-up.

If we are going to mess with the smart red and black stripes to that degree...I'd prefer to go back the red and white of Dowsett's days....or borrow Poole Towns half 'n half drapes!
So what do you really think about it?

;