New Manager Thread Thread

How many New Manager threads do we need?

• One

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • One per day

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • One for each candidate

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • One for each poster

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Go on, fill yer boots, let's make every thread about the new manager

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • None, because we all know it's going to be JW

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters
FGS 'ake. Don't tell the cross the Elite about what to post..mein gott they'll have 'ee for breakfast man.. mind you if you is as @rsey and bolshie as me...you can exasperate the buggers by lunchtime..have the tw@ts tearing their hair out.....evenings . you can own the beach if you have enough ammo ..

FGS 'ake. Don't tell the cross the Elite about what to post..mein gott they'll have 'ee for breakfast man.. mind you if you is as @rsey and bolshie as me...you can exasperate the buggers by lunchtime..have the tw@ts tearing their hair out.....evenings . you can own the beach if you have enough ammo ..
Another post about yourself!

Another post about yourself!

I dunno...tbf Rob ..I was thinking of others less adept at fighting back...there's not much you can say these days without touching a nerve somewhere..some guys come onto a keyboard with good intent..and within minutes are ripped up for whatever is used as asspaper..I find it quite amusing most of the time....things are gonna get quite tasty in the next few weeks...and above all ..a sense of humour will be the best fallback !

;