New signing soon?

To be fair to Perrett he said "next few days maybe" So I'll give him a few days before getting fidgety.

Usually when we get a hint like this, there's one particular rumour who it seems logical to infer the hint is relating too. However at the moment we seem to have so many irons in fires, it's really hard to say! Which in some ways makes it all the more exciting, or prone to let down when it turns out to be a teenager from Millwall.

What am I going to do? Will lose all internet connectivity shortly as I head off on my hols.
Then might not have decent WiFi at the hotel.

By the time I come back, the new signing will have done his cruciate or something.

I'll not know who it us until he is in surgery.
Scarey times!

What am I going to do? Will lose all internet connectivity shortly as I head off on my hols.

By the time I come back, the new signing will have done his cruciate or something.

Scarey times!
Don't you have a phone?

Scarey times!

You'll have nothing to be disappointed/angry/elated at ;-)

West Ham are already in for the tune of approx 90 mill this transfer window with 3 big signings . I hope this suggests that Laxult is not seen as a priority and they won’t go too high on the transfer , wages could be an issue of course.

I'd still love Harry to stay here and battle for his starting place... We've not yet had the privilege of seeing an in-form Arter, play alongside L.Cook... Could be an awesome midfield...

I cant see Harry getting much more game time than here, at WHU...

Reactions: DJ
It's all in Harry's head. If Eddie can get (back) in his head then there's every chance of a future here. If Harry has it firmly decided that he needs a fresh start, then we're unlikely to ever see the best of him at DC again.

I'd still love Harry to stay here and battle for his starting place... We've not yet had the privilege of seeing an in-form Arter, play alongside L.Cook... Could be an awesome midfield...

I cant see Harry getting much more game time than here, at WHU...

We've not seen an in-form Arter playing with anyone for what feels a very very long time

Everton also crying out for a LB, can see Rico and Laxalt at Everton and us, just no idea which way around it will be

;