Next seasons shirt

Its perfectly good as it is...why bloody change it !

Keep the same Home Kit ...but with Green and Black stripes for away colour clashes with Red.

Arsenal have had the same design for Home kit for hundreds of years and never been relegated !

Whatever the shirt design is, it'll unfortunately be a betting company sponsor won't it? Quinnbet?

Edited to add: so sorry for not being able to come up with a MJ/betting company pun.

The main consideration for next season...is how to get into the likes of Man City's goalmouth and keeping the buggers out of ours.....and we are bothered about Kit design ?....Jesus Christ ...what is it about this Forum ... and the modern Football Fan...it f√cking beggars belief !

Quite what the f√cking relevance of ' whoooshing' is ....I'm out of the loop of that terminology...probably an 'age' or anti - woke thing on my part....so please excuse my ignorance !
I'll let you into a secret, some posters on this thread have been trying to add humour to the board by squeezing in song titles from a pop artist you probably wouldn't have heard of.

If you want to know who, ask Billy the Kid or any of the other Pretty Young Thing(s) :cup:

;