Next seasons shirt

Anything but that God awful diagonally striped shirt Palace have been wearing this season. It seemed to make all the players look twisted
Red shirt with black pinstripes and black shirt with red pinstripes for the away

Red and Black smileys, with fluorescent rainbow coloured trims : )

Away kit is the reverse : )

3rd kit, just for the traditionalists, Green and Black stripes : )
"Dear Umbro,
for the love of God, if a chap by the name of Table turns up at your design studio, offering assistance with the design of the new AFCB kit, please, whatever you do, do not let him anywhere near one of your CAD stations !!! This man has previous. LOTS of previous !!!"

Still, I suppose it would be nice for you to be loud AND wearing replica kit at the same time Table, it could save you a fortune in fashion wear !

;)

Last edited:
When you're on a sunny beach this Summer and THE LADY IN YOUR LIFE asks DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR CHILDREN ARE? you'll be able to respond confidently with a swift LEAVE ME ALONE (for the hat-trick) as among the sea of Barca, Man Utd and Real Madrid shirts, your kids will be easily visible as the only ones wearing red and black.

Last edited:
For the last couple of seasons the season ticket cards have given a bit of a hint to the design of the new kit.

However the new cards will be used for a couple of seasons so maybe not this time around.

So maybe the graphics used by the media team will give a hint towards one of the new designs?

I can see squares, smokey effects, wavy lines/stripes?!

Not that bothered myself as long as it's got red and we score in it. As for the away kit, nothing (not even our army kit last season) can be worse than Forest's last season, but I quite liked our Tealish one in 2018-19, was it? Not sure we played very well in it, though.

;