NINTH!

davygravy

Fans' Favourite
The most important thing we could talk about after the game, is that we have finished NINTH. In the Premier League. Let that sink in.

Yeah, would have been lovely to get one more goal and finish about the Stains.

Yeah, Ibe is a puzzle yet to be solved.

But for now, let's all stare at that final table. It is quite incredible!

.... no room for any negative comments....we may not ever better this placing....let celebrate and enjoy the summer...

Pretty amazing all things considered - and today's team 10 players from the Home Nations ( note the PC terminology) if I'm not mistaken.

Level on points with the team that are bigger than Barcelona too, unbelievable.

Magnificent achievement, a massive 12 points above the drop zone.

Little tinpot AFC BOURNEMOUTH NINTH in the best league in the world. :126:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Its crazy really. Unfortunately, the impossible becomes the norm and each step forward is not quite a breathtaking as it would have been. But its truly no less amazing.

Grumpy G - 21/5/2017 17:21

Pretty amazing all things considered - and today's team 10 players from the Home Nations ( note the PC terminology) if I'm not mistaken.

Level on points with the team that are bigger than Barcelona too, unbelievable.

We are officially the best English club side.

Just look at the teams above us. The only teams better than us year. It also shows the enormity of what we must do to even better this seasons achievement!

There's certainly something about the Prem for all its faults . From sh*tting ourselves about relegation a month ago to pushing into the top half ...I mean look at the teams above us ( apart from Southampton ) they are the only teams better than us in England

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Fantastic!!
It will be a massive challenge to better this season's performance (not so much on points, but on final position) but for now it's great to celebrate this achievement.

Last 12 games we took 20 points and they were hardly easy fixtures, including the top two, plus Liverpool and Man Utd away. If we were to continue at that level that would equate to about 63 points. Doubtful we will get to that level but great to go into the close season in that mindset.

A brilliant season. I always felt that at least I'd seen the glory years in the late 80's but this is something else.

The football in the first half today was exceptional, from a team clearly fully behind their manager, with so many forced changes as well.

My only worry is that expectations might get a little high next season but who cares. lets enjoy the moment and if it doesn't get better than this at least we've been there and its banked.

Brilliant effort. It really takes some believing! I think expectations will be ok. We might expect to stay up but not much else. Amazing to think that if Arter had scored that pen at Stains the only sides above us would have been Man C, Man U, Liv, Chelsea, Spurs, Everton and Arsenal! For us long suffering fans that is hard to describe!

;