NON - A new era of sleaze?

So the vaccination program will prevent any more sleaze.

Ask not what you can do to help the country but how tax efficient the rules can be interpreted for you.

Strange isn't it, 36 hours 7 responses, Keir Starmer shouted at in Bath got that in 36 minutes. No one's got a view, opinion, something to say about a rotten heart of our government. Loads to say about Dom and his trip to Barnard Castle, not a ripple about him exposing Boris. Papers are full of it, no links, new threads, no comments. Not long ago, say something negative about Boris, much disagreement. Dom spills the beans, nothing. Where's Cornwall's Cicero? All the others? Surely it's some Leftie/Liberal/Woke/Elite conspiracy.

Strange isn't it, 36 hours 7 responses, Keir Starmer shouted at in Bath got that in 36 minutes. No one's got a view, opinion, something to say about a rotten heart of our government. Loads to say about Dom and his trip to Barnard Castle, not a ripple about him exposing Boris. Papers are full of it, no links, new threads, no comments. Not long ago, say something negative about Boris, much disagreement. Dom spills the beans, nothing. Where's Cornwall's Cicero? All the others? Surely it's some Leftie/Liberal/Woke/Elite conspiracy.

Eh ? What ? What’s that about bast*rd Starmer ?:guns:

Maybe it’s because it’s Cummings saying it.

Not the most popular figure with the public in our country.

Acting like little ‘boys’ having a squabble after school.

You get shot down in flames on here for daring to criticise Johnson yet sleaze oozes out of every pore in his body. He has two interests at heart; his own and that of his cronies. His incompetence during the pandemic is unparalleled, his spending of taxpayers money on his girlfriend goes unquestioned, his handing out of contracts to his cronies is somehow justified. The excuse that he's doing the best he can in difficult circumstances is, quite frankly, laughable.

Yeah but the vaccine you know.

Reactions: drd
Can't stand Johnson. His premiership will end in tears but how soon? I realise most do I know.
I have no respect for him and for most of his ministers.

The board newsbots are consistent in searching out pro Boris articles and sweeping any robust questions under the carpet.

Nice to see the return of a legacy scapegoat in milliband

The board newsbots are consistent in searching out pro Boris articles and sweeping any robust questions under the carpet.

Nice to see the return of a legacy scapegoat in milliband

what are you and stanthevan talking about. I can't think of many, if any vocal posters on here who stand out as being staunch Boris supporters, yet you 2 take every opportunity to make snipes at the government with little to zero balance.

not a good look if you're trying to sway peoples opinion.

what are you and stanthevan talking about. I can't think of many, if any vocal posters on here who stand out as being staunch Boris supporters, yet you 2 take every opportunity to make snipes at the government with little to zero balance.[/QUO
I suppose you're here to defend the indefensible.

;