NON: A ref's perspective

How good was that. As a fan it would be so good to see the thought process of the ref's when they make a decision we just don't understand. I'd have loved that for situations such as the Watford player who tried to break Fraser's legs, and then somehow escapes the second yellow in the second half as well. It would really help us just understand where they're coming from.

I didn't like him looking at VAR reply 'for show' though. Just trust the guys in the truck watching it, they're fully qualified refs.

Very interesting insight. He doesn't look that old compared to some of our refs, thought he could have carried on in the top league.

How good was that. As a fan it would be so good to see the thought process of the ref's when they make a decision we just don't understand.

I've a feeling you'd be disappointed to discover that they're all as clueless as we think they are.

Very inspiring video, though. Would love to see him in the PL. Seems to command the respect of the players by being fair and good at his job which makes me think even more that ours are a bunch of wastemen.

;