Non - AFCB fans who own pubs away from home.

AlGard

UTC Legend
Just seen on twitter, AFCB fan Brennan Joyce has just been made Manager of The Guildhall Tavern in Pompey. Around 150 yards down from Portsmouth and Southsea station.
Used to be The Yorkshire Gray in my Navy days, and always had some good ale in there.

Hoping to pop in when over in October (Boris permitting)

If you know of others, it would be good to get a little directory of out of town places run by Cherries supporters.

Over to you.

Tricky one this, but I think Vlad_the_Impaler owns one somewhere in a basement in Christchurch.

To further add to the mystery he is both the barman and the clientele, hence his confusion and differing states of consciousness.

If you do manage to get in, hes got some cracking stories about reptilians after about 1.00 am, but you'll have to serve yourself you phucking %×?#.

Quite an experience I'm told. Just don't take the missus or kids as it often kicks off down there.

Tricky one this, but I think Vlad_the_Impaler owns one somewhere in a basement in Christchurch.

To further add to the mystery he is both the barman and the clientele, hence his confusion and differing states of consciousness.

If you do manage to get in, hes got some cracking stories about reptilians after about 1.00 am, but you'll have to serve yourself you phucking %×?#.

Quite an experience I'm told. Just don't take the missus or kids as it often kicks off down there.

phuck off u sad old kunt. old phuckstains like you have stolen my opportunities. I bid you good evening!

I wouldn't have known you posted about me if I hadn't clicked on this thread by chance. I was a barman once and remained professional until the shift was over. Cheaper to drink at home and especially when nowhere has been open for 19 months, only right I should turn my living space into a brewery.

Do you remember that time you went full lettuce and started asking everyone to invade the address I sent you whilst you grassed to DJ and sat in your bedsit in NZ and did nothing, I don't even know anything about you but you still shat yourself.

And although I got banned for a 20th time I did notice DJ had to remove all your posts because you were a complete sad and obsessed embarrassment like you still are and that for me was the proof you're nothing and clearly have never a slap in your life. And like I said previously - you are intellectually inferior to someone who believes Lizards could be living on Earth which you shouldn't brag about. No one came for me by the way and I don't ever expect you to knock one day, yellow belly

Last edited:
I grassed you up for two reasons. Firstly because I knew you would blow a gasket, and secondly you threatened my kids.

No, I don't remember telling everyone to invade your address, because I don't know your address, nor would I ask anyone else to do something I can do myself.

I have it on pretty good authority that someone offered you out from on here, but you dropped nuts and didn't turn up.

But I'll happily put you on your backside for threatening my kids next time I'm over.

Enjoy your basement and beers with your lizard mates.

;