Non - Ajax

Interesting view. A club showing affinity towards its fans is sanctimonious twaddle.

Yep. If they'd been invited to the superleague they'd have been off but as long as you're happy with a little metal star reputedly from the actual trophy then I guess you're sold.

What an absolutely pathetic diversion.

I'm sorry if I don't glow with pride at some gimmick. Ajax have always come over as a sanctimonious type club just like Liverpool, Celtic and Barcelona - all of which are built on very cynical principles when you look closely.

I'm sorry if I don't glow with pride at some gimmick. Ajax have always come over as a sanctimonious type club just like Liverpool, Celtic and Barcelona - all of which are built on very cynical principles when you look closely.

Is this your red list of sanctimonious type clubs?

If so, which clubs are on the green list and therefore not, "built on very cynical principles when you look closely?"

Is this your red list of sanctimonious type clubs?

If so, which clubs are on the green list and therefore not, "built on very cynical principles when you look closely?"

It's the sanctimonious thing I have a problem with. Trying to set yourself up as 'more than a club' and all that b*llocks as if they are better than the rest of us.

I don't particularly like Rangers, Millwall, Leeds etc but at least they aren't pious.

I wants me bit a' TIN and I wants it Now...afore 'tis too late..when we starts getting the Big Silver Stuff...
I can puts it alongside me Peices of Eight !

Last edited:
It's the sanctimonious thing I have a problem with. Trying to set yourself up as 'more than a club' and all that b*llocks as if they are better than the rest of us.

I don't particularly like Rangers, Millwall, Leeds etc but at least they aren't pious.
You mean like AFCB does?

;