Non Hampshire cricket

...living on the cusp of Somerset with a few supporters around brings some healthy banter! Seeing as they have never won The County Championship I am torn between wanting them to, over Essex, and not because I can still have bragging rights over Hampshire having won it!

Vince took the plaudits. A County Championship 100 off 81 balls is almost unheard off.

I watched a fair bit of his stand with Alsop on the ECB live stream. The stream uses the Radio Solent commentary.

If you download the ECB app you can stream whichever County Championship game you want to watch, with local radio commentary. Watched some of the Hampshire match this afternoon. Not the most thrilling entertainment in the world, but free and better than wall to wall Prince Philip.

Middx currently 19-5. Abbas has bowling figures of 5 for 6 runs - bit expensive I think, take him off...................................................
Did you hear the bit in the commentary, where the Middlesex version of Kevan James, said they could be 20/4? It was even worse. Cracking start.

Last edited:

;