Non Hampshire cricket

…must admit I switched off at 60 odd for one and thought that’s it…but sport is so brilliant at proving you wrong so often!

James Vince must be a very relieved man after missing that run out in the last over. I was sure one of them would get an edge for 4.

I was there (Trent Bridge is only 7 miles from home for me) with my 2 Notts born and supporting sons (but massive AFCB fans too) and neighbours. I was sat next to one of the only other ‘Ampshire fans in the ground, unfortunately a Scummer too who just had to keep telling me every time another one of their 8 goals went in.

Fantastic result, totally unexpected with the situation as it was after 8 overs. The last 3 overs swung either way like a pendulum. Another sporting victory in Nottingham’s back yard!!

If anyone knows any Hants members who can get 3 tickets for Finals Day but aren’t going please do let me know!!

With the scores so far you'd make Hants favourites but at 57-1 Notts are making a decent fist of 250 to win. Need some wickets....

Very tight at the top of the table 6.5 points seperate 4 teams with 1 game to go. Hants at Lancs, Warwicks home to Somerset and Notts home to Yorks.
With Hants game being played on a club ground I would expect a win result there as club grounds don't usually last 4 days for a draw.
Expect the weather will play a big part.

;