Non - Anybody bring themselves to watch Scotland

I think that’s a fair assessment, carved out some reasonable chances but not clinical enough - amazed to see Lyndon Dykes cost QPR 2million. He will probably bury us next season now I’ve said that.

Or probably score Friday !

Seeing people saying we should hammer then but then this is England .

Can see it being 2-0 maybe .

Awww. Bless. They looked so smart in their wee little kilts too. I give them an A for effort.

Well now.. this paves the way for an Avalanche of Goals on Friday..from England..doesn't it ?.. Free scoring England.. Christ I can't wait...then again ..we only need a 1- 0 to qualify for the next round innit ? .Hahahahahah.. Ah ha !

Wasted Efforts Eh....and yer ol' free Hit from the Jocks.. ( hey WE got them Checks to cancel yet ! )

Not sure if Shakespeare or any Lovey Dudes ever said that stuff like that.. but I can do some Verse...when the curtain goes down!

They are all yours Gareth .. :unsure:

Last edited:
Worse than watching the jocks are having scots commentate on games they have to be the most depressing and miserable people lol. I’ve had Scottish friends and everything is always negative and the glass is completely empty.

As the saying goes “ it’s never too difficult to distinguish between a Scotsman with a grievance and a ray of sunshine “

I wanted them to win and come 2nd in the group...I want Wales to win too!

If England get knocked out we need another British team to support.
Its a kind of British Citizen thing !
There are thousands of others who think like that...but few on this elitist Forum.

I wanted them to win and come 2nd in the group...I want Wales to win too!

If England get knocked out we need another British team to support.
Its a kind of British Citizen thing !
There are thousands of others who think like that...but few on this elitist Forum.
That used to be me in the 70s and into the 80s when there used to be a UNITED Kingdom and a GREAT Britain but then they decided they wanted their own parliament, make their own decisions - and worst - hate the English, so I now want them to fail more than I did the Germans back then

I went to a couple of England v Scotland games and found the Scots very hospitable and welcoming. One was the one where they were banned, but there in their tens of thousands. Great atmosphere.

Viv Anderson made his debut (I think) in one of those games. I was up behind the goal surrounded by Scots, as was everyone. One Scot was making racist comments at Anderson and another Scot in the adjacent pen (the old Wembley looked like a large open terrace but was divided into smaller pens bounded by low concrete walls) shouted at him to stop. The guy ignored him so the other Scot stared to step over the wall to get to him. The abuse stopped.

I saw Sweden V Scotland in a qualifier in 1980. Happened to travel on a train from London to Stockholm which included a ferry from harwich. The train from London and the ferry was rammed with Scots. I have never seen so much beer being carried and drunk. I hadn’t known there was a game on but once I knew I went to the stadium to get tickets. Walking back we ran into a group of Scots who asked us if we knew where the stadium was, I told them.
‘You’re English’ (strong Glaswegian accent)
‘Yes’ (soft southern accent)
‘Are you going to the game?’
‘Yes,
‘Who are you going to support’
(Girlfriend gives me a special look)
With some trepidation...‘Sweden, of course’
‘Good man’
Lots of smiles, hand shaking and they were in their way.

Hate: What a thing to promote in these harrowing times !

Its only a game....a bit of friendly banter is enough.....the tournament will be all over in a few weeks....maybe with a shock winner, hopefully as we had with Greece on one occasion....

Anything to shove it up the haters and elitists.

The Scots are great people generally...and massively enthusiastic about their Football...OK there are some strange and hostile creatures at Ibrox and Parkhead...but as a Nation they are at the least ..as friendly as we English !

Hate: What a thing to promote in these harrowing times !

Its only a game....a bit of friendly banter is enough.....the tournament will be all over in a few weeks....maybe with a shock winner, hopefully as we had with Greece on one occasion....

Anything to shove it up the haters and elitists.

The Scots are great people generally...and massively enthusiastic about their Football...OK there are some strange and hostile creatures at Ibrox and Parkhead...but as a Nation they are at the least ..as friendly as we English !
Denmark won it in 92 and they didn't even qualify.
England should be looking to finish second in their group for an easier tie in the last 16 otherwise they will be facing 2nd in group F.
France, Germany or Portugal.

Denmark won it in 92 and they didn't even qualify.
England should be looking to finish second in their group for an easier tie in the last 16 otherwise they will be facing 2nd in group F.
France, Germany or Portugal.

But we have to be confident of annihilating any team At Any Time...because of 'Who we Are'.. England ... fearnought Eng er land! Woof !...Fear is what has cost us since 66!

Captain Flasheartism from Blackadder is the Way to Go....Wooooooof Bang !

;