Non - Banned adverts

Heard the girl, sorry women, sorry person on BBC4 this morning, 4 complaints ! when asked about this she, it said "that they were not in the numbers game" John Humphrys made the point that it is the public who must complain and not you.......

PCGM

Last edited:
Clearly they need the room to get more betting ads in.

Funnily enough I thought they were going to cut down or ban them after people getting in financial problems through them.

Also surprised at some of the faces on these betting ads, especially on Sky when football is on.

Not seen the ad with the 2 dads but have seen the VW one. My opinion as a woman is that people are making a big fuss over nothing and it was not at all offensive.

"The new rules, introduced at the beginning of the year, ban the depiction of men and women engaged in gender-stereotypical activities to help stop “limiting how people see themselves and how others see them and the life decisions they take”.

If you determine how to live your life based on what you see in a fucking cream cheese advert, then there's no hope for you and you may as well give up.

"The new rules, introduced at the beginning of the year, ban the depiction of men and women engaged in gender-stereotypical activities to help stop “limiting how people see themselves and how others see them and the life decisions they take”.

If you determine how to live your life based on what you see in a fucking cream cheese advert, then there's no hope for you and you may as well give up.
Exactly.
And if you get offended by such nonsense then oh dear me.

Love it. Its likely that for free publicity, the companies themselves made complaints. Now everyone is talking about it.

Also i love when people are outraged about imaginary people being outraged, all in the name of political correctness. Its the derivative of outrage. Long may it continue.

It is all getting a bit silly now. Agree though about Sky betting, the advert with Stelling and the whole of the Soccer Saturday mob promoting it, not great tbh.

I watched the thing on BBC3 about betting last week - and now I really hate the betting companies.

It is all getting a bit silly now. Agree though about Sky betting, the advert with Stelling and the whole of the Soccer Saturday mob promoting it, not great tbh.

I watched the thing on BBC3 about betting last week - and now I really hate the betting companies.

Talksport ran a phone in about the impact that betting has on peoples lives and how adverts should have stricter controls. Talk about ironic. They literally have segments with companies on the latest odds. Part of the show, not even an advert. You then get the adverts as well obviously.

Another case of the vocal minority affecting the lives of the silent majority.

How does it affect our lives exactly? Does anybody give a toss one way or another what some cream cheese advert is about? As far as I can see this affects the lives of the people that write and produce this stuff but not anyone else.

How does it affect our lives exactly? Does anybody give a toss one way or another what some cream cheese advert is about? As far as I can see this affects the lives of the people that write and produce this stuff but not anyone else.

Effects those that work for the feckin advertising standards authority I guess .
On the Torygraph website they had the same story .. 4(four) complaints from the public ..good work if you can get it .

;