non - big news for Line of Duty fans

Woah, spoiler alert! I haven't watched any of them and now you tell me it's over
: )

The good news is you can download them all and worth doing so if you haven’t seen it, different from other police series.

As I mentioned on another thread probably one of the best series on TV.

But watched the French series Spiral recently and that for me is one of the best I have seen, especially from abroad.

The good news is you can download them all and worth doing so if you haven’t seen it, different from other police series.

But watched the French series Spiral recently and that for me is one of the best I have seen, especially from abroad.

Line of Duty is great and I’m looking forward to the final series - I’ve heard very good things about Spiral so will have to get on that at some stage .

Do you remember a French detective series that was on early 90’s I think ? Can’t remember it’s name but it was very good ....

Next and final :( series 6 starts 3 weeks tomorrow, on Sunday 21/03/21
Ah , nice birthday present :)
I hope it all ends well and Hastingsand his roots out all the corruption- though I have a feeling Jed Mercurio will leave it open to interpretation.....

Have just finished watching all 5 series again....,was surprised how much of it I had forgot (age ? )......excellent series.
The new series, 2nd part tonight ...Bloodline...is written by the same fella that writes ...line of duty...

Have just finished watching all 5 series again....,was surprised how much of it I had forgot (age ? )......excellent series.
The new series, 2nd part tonight ...Bloodline...is written by the same fella that writes ...line of duty...

James Nesbitt back in Ireland, will we need subtitles? :grinning:

Recording it and will watch them over two days, then it flows better than having to wait a week.

Unforgotten with Nicola Walker another good series which again recording.

Watching that new Finnish series that started on BBC 4 last night.

I hadn’t watched any of the series as don’t watch much tv but did view all 5 series during first lockdown. Thoroughly recommend.

Spiral ( Engrenages ) was released 15 years ago, 86 episodes so far.
Iv'e been watching some old Danish crime series about the Danish secret service (PET) not the ones you have heard about.

Spiral ( Engrenages ) was released 15 years ago, 86 episodes so far.
Iv'e been watching some old Danish crime series about the Danish secret service (PET) not the ones you have heard about.

Been some very good Danish series.

Borgen, The Killing.

Spiral 2005-2020, made over 15 years, but the storylines were not and it kept a flow, with the police, lawyers and judges.

It had a start, middle and good ending, which over time you can’t say about a number of series, which leave you to work out yourself.

;