non - big news for Line of Duty fans

Line of Duty is great and I’m looking forward to the final series - I’ve heard very good things about Spiral so will have to get on that at some stage .

Do you remember a French detective series that was on early 90’s I think ? Can’t remember it’s name but it was very good ....

Braquo

The protagonists are four police agents in the Hauts-de-Seine area of Paris: Eddy Caplan (Jean-Hugues Anglade), Walter Morlighem (Joseph Malerba), Théo Vachewski (Nicolas Duvauchelle) and Roxanne Delgado (Karole Rocher). Their colleague Max Rossi (Olivier Rabourdin) is accused of criminal misconduct, and commits suicide. His guilt is then presumed, disrupting the lives of the other four.

The four police agents then decide to "cross the yellow line": do whatever is necessary, even breaking the law, to clear Rossi's name. In crossing the yellow line, however, they fall under the close scrutiny of Vogel, of the police internal affairs bureau, a sworn enemy of Caplan.

Good viewing and keeps you interested, but still wonder IF they are trying to be a bit too clever with this? It is saturated with characters that are there to add confusion and stretch the credulities...so H could be a number of peeps or even one that we haven't seen yet...the beauty of complicating a crime story!

The only thing that I am interested in is.....

BENT COPPERS !

Good viewing and keeps you interested, but still wonder IF they are trying to be a bit too clever with this? It is saturated with characters that are there to add confusion and stretch the credulities...so H could be a number of peeps or even one that we haven't seen yet...the beauty of complicating a crime story!

The only thing that I am interested in is.....

BENT COPPERS !

What! You don't expect it's our very own 'good old Harry do you? For sure! :grinning:

No I think that was a pic of Jo Davidson (had to pause it to check!)
Was a picture of Jo Davidson and Steve said “ He” when telling Hastings of the DNA match ...

Anyone else think Chloe Bishop was looking out for the Range Rover that ambushed the convoy ? Or was her nervousness genuine .....

;