Non: Blackpool

GrahamH

Star Player
Some good news at last https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/nov/10/blackpool-football-club-for-sale-oyston-family

Good news. Also making me laugh was that the ref for blackpool’s match with Pompey has to be switched due to the ref’s name being mocked on social media: Ben Toner is the ref and Blackpool fans saying it sounds like bent owner! Surely means he can’t refere a number of clubs then.

Plenty of mess still to get through.

Blackpool FC was valued at about £5million not so long ago.

Oyston has been told to pay Belekon £31m, whilst Belekon now has to be treated as a 50% owner.

AFCB Lost in Brum - 11/11/2017 12:59

Remember when we were being told what a well run club Blackpool were...

:crazy:

Depends where you read that and who wrote it.

I recall seeing, a couple of months ago, an article singing the praises of Venkys and how well they were doing at Blackburn. :eek:

That club have been a terrible mess for ages. It wasn't long ago that the owners were taking fans to court for things said about the running of the club. Absolutely bonkers. The fans pay the money and they have a right to an opinion on the club.

As said above still a long way to go it seems. However Blackpool fans should be pleased they are not in League Two. I wouldn't be surprised if they were relegated again as the Oystons probably won't invest a single bean into the club now they want to sell it which may really hinder them. Hope they can get their club back before they get too near the **************** of League Two. Wouldn't wish the experience on anyone after we've been there

Considering the state of affairs there it was amazing they won promotion last season.

;