Non - Brexit

FFS, control? What ********************************? If as has been publicised that current plans are only to allow skilled people earning 50k+ (or 35 for that doctor bloke above) then what jobs are left for local folk. You know the ones you want to have control of the country. Well fat load of control you'll be able to exert when the minimum (maximum really, different argument) wage jobs are the only ones available so folk are working 60 hours a week to pay their foreign landlords two or three times what a mortgage would cost if only they could save a deposit

Farage is in a walkabout in Christchurch this afternoon, then the Brexit Bus goes to the BIC for a meeting tonight.

A clown car would be more apt, in my opinion : )
The 27 stalls in the market would be packing up in the afternoon, after a morning trading when all the customers were there. The only one left will be the stall just setting up, that sales all the Union Jack and I heart London stuff, taking advantage of being the only trader thus having a 100% of the market : )

Farage walking in Xchurch? Jeez...please someone in Northampton take the t##t to court for embarrassing their shoe leather!

Oh this Brexit ....this jolly old thing! So much to talk about and so little happening!
I 'm surviving this Shambollix mentally intact purely and simply by having a warped sense of humour.

F##kng Backstop? This word was suddenly dragged out of someone's Thesaurus in total desperation! Last time I was aware of it ...it described the geezer stood behind me when I hit a Home Run for Boscombe Red Sox way back in my Childhood dreams . Backstop ! FFS!

If we
So the EU are now holding us to ransom on a hard border and the bloody issue that transcends the very history of these Islands ...the petulant sneaky little low lifers. Anyone still want to be part of this mob ?
If we’re still part of the mob, there is no issue.

So the EU are now holding us to ransom on a hard border and the bloody issue that transcends the very history of these Islands ...the petulant sneaky little low lifers. Anyone still want to be part of this mob ?
Even less so now! It's worse than the mafia, wasn't it Jacob Rees-Mogg said. I'm just so glad we're leaving..... aren't we?

Farage walking in Xchurch? Jeez...please someone in Northampton take the t##t to court for embarrassing their shoe leather!

Oh this Brexit ....this jolly old thing! So much to talk about and so little happening!
I 'm surviving this Shambollix mentally intact purely and simply by having a warped sense of humour.

Nothing wrong with Farage at least he’s passionate about something he’s been campaigning for 30 years

Farage at least he’s passionate about something

other than racking up fair and reasonable expenses and fees ?

Well we’ll never know will we as EU judges shut down attempts by journalist to see mep’s Expenses ..biggest political scandal of the decade in the UK , but the oh so open and democratic EU won’t even open the books .

more control of who comes in or not

How will this control be operated and at what cost, previous attempts under the then home secretary to track net migration were a fiasco.

Why don’t you try just one time using the quote boxes or at least quotation marks .. it might make your posts slightly less like your arguing with yourself .

Why don’t you try just one time using the quote boxes or at least quotation marks .. it might make your posts slightly less like your arguing with yourself .

I think I've worked it out but feck me it give me a headache in the process. He obviously cant quote for some reason but as you say nothing to stop him / her using quotation marks or even the Italic thing.

Hilarious thread.

The EU are the bad guys because we told them we are leaving and they want a border? Are you kidding me?

Hello Sky? I'd like to cancel my subscription and not pay you anything any more.

No worries sir, we'll switch your services off when your contract ends in March.

Thats great. Just make sure you leave the sports channels as I enjoy those.

Err no sir, its all turned off...

Thats disgusting, how can you act like this. you petulant sneaky little low lifes.

Hilarious thread.

The EU are the bad guys because we told them we are leaving and they want a border? Are you kidding me?

Hello Sky? I'd like to cancel my subscription and not pay you anything any more.

No worries sir, we'll switch your services off when your contract ends in March.

Thats great. Just make sure you leave the sports channels as I enjoy those.

Err no sir, its all turned off...

Thats disgusting, how can you act like this. you petulant sneaky little low lifes.

If you don't think they have used the Irish border as a negotiation tactic you are naive.

;