Non - Brexit

Bloody idiots all of them. Couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery, can’t make a decision between them. I hate politics, I hate politicians, and they’ve vindicated my hatred. They should resign, every single bloody one of them.

Just checking, you thought it was a good deal and should be voted for?

meaningful vote number 3

What, even more meaningful than meaningful vote 1 and 2 ?

Omnishambles 3 more like

Finally found a Jimnnina post that made me chuckle and that i find tricky to disagree with.

A second defeat of fairly large proportions probably kills this deal in the water. Which makes me sad. Where we go from here I've no idea.

Parliament can and will probably vote down no deal until they're blue in the face tomorrow, but unless they can give the EU a very good reason to extend A50 (how many more billions of reasons perhaps?) we'll still leave with no deal by default.

Time to blame the scapegoats, the eu, the remainers, anyone but the leavers.

The self serving factions and lack of leadership have delivered a Leave that means Leave.

Well this deal was written up by the EU and remainers but don’t let the facts get in your way .

Well this deal was written up by the EU and remainers but don’t let the facts get in your way .

Interesting. The deal was written by May who has been staunchly committed to delivering Brexit since the referendum result. I mean, it's pretty much all she's been focusing on and how her success as PM will be judged. But whatever.

It was negotiated with the EU (not written up by them). Not sure what a Brexiter would have done differently.

But don't let the facts get in your way.

We now have MPs who an hour ago voted against providing clarification and stability for businesses and families, now moaning about the lack of clarification and stability for businesses and families. You couldn't make this up.

They really don’t have a clue how sick to the back teeth the general public are with every single last one of them .

Interesting. The deal was written by May who has been staunchly committed to delivering Brexit since the referendum result. I mean, it's pretty much all she's been focusing on and how her success as PM will be judged. But whatever.

It was negotiated with the EU (not written up by them). Not sure what a Brexiter would have done differently.

But don't let the facts get in your way.

You mean apart from her being a remainer and every leaver in her cabinet being pushed out or resigning .

Negotiated /written up whatever this is a remainer Brexit something bad that needed to be managed rather than seen as a positive that should be embraced .

Well this deal was written up by the EU and remainers

Wow this is taking the lack of responsibility and leadership to a new level, so no Leavers had any interest or involvement in delivering the result of the Referendum.

Well this deal was written up by the EU and remainers

Wow this is taking the lack of responsibility and leadership to a new level, so no Leavers had any interest or involvement in delivering the result of the Referendum.

Your welcome to name them ...you know ,the ones that wrote up this deal .

Disgraced MP Fiona Onasanya voted against Theresa May’s Withdrawal Agreement – while believed to be wearing an electronic tag around her ankle.

Good to know a snout-in-the-trough MP, has a vote. Why isn't she still in gaol?

Last edited:
You mean apart from her being a remainer and every leaver in her cabinet being pushed out or resigning .

Negotiated /written up whatever this is a remainer Brexit something bad that needed to be managed rather than seen as a positive that should be embraced .

She was a remainer up until the result of the referendum. The Brexiters were not queuing round the block to lead us out but that's irrelevant anyway. Her career and the party's staying in power depends on Brexit being delivered. Or are you suggesting she is a mole that has been planted to sabotage the process and her party?

I don't get your point about the EU. They needed to be involved in any exit negotiations regardless of anything.

You might be keen on a no deal Brexit, but millions of people around the country living on the breadline are not so keen. Both parties know this, it would be more disastrous to push that button than to agree to a second referendum.

Look at Abbot and you see what is wrong with British politics.
Believe it or not, lots of people have voted her into Parliament.
What a disgrace and they really need to take a look at them selves.
Maybe a vote should only be permitted if you have an IQ above 10
A lady who has openly shown her distaste for this country in the past - a nasty piece of work who should never get near government.

Your welcome to name them ...you know ,the ones that wrote up this deal .

There was a heap of stuff on Twitter yesterday/today, which went into some detail about why the Merkel/May discussions are were - and still are - secret. The upshot, was some language experts looked at the syntax of the Withdrawal Agreement and highlighted some sentences and phrases, as being written in non-colloquial English, with the conclusion, that it seemed to have been written by some Germans.

Have a read of this to see what happened the last time a country had the temerity to depart the EUSSR
https://www.slow-journalism.com/fro...happened-to-the-last-country-that-left-the-eu
'Greenland became the first and only country to leave the EEC by popular decree after a referendum was held in 1982. As part of the Danish Kingdom, Greenland had joined the Community in 1973 even though its citizens had voted against membership. Six years later, Denmark granted home rule to the island and a referendum was held, resulting in 52 percent of Greenlanders voting in favour of leaving, the same number as the UK vote. The relatively close result, says Vesterbirk, “had an enormous influence on the atmosphere. We were told again and again that the minority was just as big as the majority and we couldn’t do it,” he says. “I guess you will hear that in Britain as well. It’s the drawback of referendums in a democracy. You have to take it seriously, you have to live with the fact that the majority is the majority.”.....'

;