Non - Brexit

I'm not arguing about whether they can afford it or not.

Derek said I was saying that Scottish or Welsh votes should be more important than English votes - which wasn't what I was saying - but the position we are in, with the UK leaving the EU results in English votes counting for more than Scottish votes - which is why Wee Jimmy Krankie will kick off again.

I'm only replying to your post on the previous page that 'Scotland voted to remain'.....and you see her point that they should have had their own vote .......why should they ? I guess that's my point especially after they decided to remain in the UK.

If Johnson buggers this up ..and lets assume its an Evens bet....and then he does do just that...and is turfed out by a GE....we then see what Gems or Dainty Dishes Corby sets before the Queen, the Country and Europe....this thing could drag on for a couple more years....with the possibility that the EU will then actually Want us Out and make it so...Kick us Out...wait a while...THEN make overtures of radical, achievable bonds to cement some kind of sensible future for neighbourly existence..as with Switzerland and Norway.

I'm not arguing about whether they can afford it or not.

Derek said I was saying that Scottish or Welsh votes should be more important than English votes - which wasn't what I was saying - but the position we are in, with the UK leaving the EU results in English votes counting for more than Scottish votes - which is why Wee Jimmy Krankie will kick off again.

They don't count more than Scottish votes. All votes are counted as one vote.

I'm only replying to your post on the previous page that 'Scotland voted to remain'.....and you see her point that they should have had their own vote .......why should they ? I guess that's my point especially after they decided to remain in the UK.

That wasn't my original point - Bill referred to Johnson as an Englishman working for the English - I responded that he is the Prime Minister of the UK and Northern Ireland, and that he has to act in the best interests of all the nations, not just England.

I didn't say they should have their own vote - I pointed out that Wee Jimmy Krankie had complained that Scotland were being dragged out of the EU despite having voted to remain - and that I could see her point

Scotland and most of Northern Ireland did vote to remain - with the notable exception of the DUP constituencies.

For some reason I've ended up as an apologist for The Scottish Nationalists, which was never my intention!!

SNP lol 2015 - lost and didn't get the result they wanted.
2016 - lost and didn't get the result they wanted.

Nationalists who want to be ruled from abroad, Scooby Doo is less confused than the SNP. Yet these morons flood the Abbey like an STD that won't go away. Sturgeon you belong in a Lake.

In the past 3 years ive engaged in so many thought processes...like never before..gone along, and nearly to the end of, paths that I thought led to satisfying conclusions..but there are none yet and no real winning element for any of us as I see it.

The 18th and 19th centuries were turbulent times of much change...leading up to World Wars in the 20th and others before i.e Crimea, Boer.
Brexit ....is just verbal exchanges thankfully, nothing remotely physical....and Nations involved will be Chilled out after all the Chaos has subsided.
Hopefully ..the warmonger Trump will be deposed soon...before he is able to get his crowbar in the gaps...and Turkey aint so far away is it.

Hopefully ..the warmonger Trump will be deposed soon...before he is able to get his crowbar in the gaps...and Turkey aint so far away is it.[/QUOTE]

And who are backing to depose him Bill? Biden the child-catcher or Bernie Corbyn. Hilary can barely stand up without her adrenochrome.

Be realistic he's the only true choice, Taking the army out of Syria is the opposite of war-mongering and he said originally why fight with unpredictable rebels they know nothing about, that's what helped create all this chaos in the first place along with previous factions in charge of the West selling them nearly every weapon possible.

Hopefully ..the warmonger Trump will be deposed soon...before he is able to get his crowbar in the gaps...and Turkey aint so far away is it.

And who are backing to depose him Bill? Biden the child-catcher or Bernie Corbyn. Hilary can barely stand up without her adrenochrome.

Be realistic he's the only true choice, Taking the army out of Syria is the opposite of war-mongering and he said originally why fight with unpredictable rebels they know nothing about, that's what helped create all this chaos in the first place along with previous factions in charge of the West selling them nearly every weapon possible.[/QUOTE]

Yeah well...as Im always banging on...there are different angles to view things from...history will have it that Trump got some things right....but I think in general he is potentially a loose cannon for all..lets see how it all pans out....(and no not Hilary or Corby ffs.)

Where’s my vote? Seems very unfair they get asked whether they want to be part of the UK, but we don’t get a vote asking whether we want them to stay being a part of the UK.

Leave means Leave..ok.
Whereas...Remain means Remain.....which is what weve been doing since the 70s...through the past 3 years....and for the forseeable future...as laid down by Eduardo Heath....and held in place now by Queen Foster in a tent round the back of Stormont...well they are not sitting in it are they?
We are no more leaving the EU than we are leaving our senses in the affluent 50s....you know...that time when us Baby Boomers slid out of our mothers....you know ..the ones who worked their teenage years in bomb factories to stop some European jackboot boys from stomping across Sandbanks and building gas chambers in Poole Park!

That'll do for a rain-lashed Sunday!

I didn't say they should have their own vote - I pointed out that Wee Jimmy Krankie had complained that Scotland were being dragged out of the EU despite having voted to remain - and that I could see her point

Much as I dislike wee Jimmy Krankie, I can sort of see her point when she said that the vote should have required a leave vote from all the individual nations in order to pass - although we would be remaining in those circumstances

I read that as their own vote but I see your point . Remember they only have a population of five million so in effect Jimmy Krankie is saying the vote of a few million remainers up there could overturn the whole of the UK vote. After voting to remain as part of the UK that doesn't strike me as being democratic. Where do we draw the lines ?

;