Non - Brexit

Wow !!! Your a real genius aren’t you . Careful forum elites seems the Cornish idiot picked up one of those dime a dozen magazines while he was waiting around in (doctors waiting room /local MPs office / spoons) that had an article about future sociology/political happenings , hint they’re always wrong , now he’s a feckin expert on future world political alliances and such .... stop the press apparently it’s all about how much of a landmass a country has to how powerful they are ... and you claim to read history :rofl:

Its about a lot of things beyond the scope of this Football Forum....the least being the resources of Russia and China....why would Putin be so calm...the potential mineral resource under the Siberian ice is phenomenal... and they will have the best access to the North East Passage trade route..as the ice continues melting....think !

Last edited:
Its about a lot of things beyond the scope of this Football Forum....the least being the resources of Russia and China....why would Putin be so calm...the potential mineral resource under the Siberian ice is phenomenal... and they will have the best access to the North West Passage trade route..as the ice continues melting....think !

Yes moron “ football forum “ “ Brexit thread “ you want to impress everybody with your very average intellect start a thread about Putin, Siberia or whatever you like ..

Yes moron “ football forum “ “ Brexit thread “ you want to impress everybody with your very average intellect start a thread about Putin, Siberia or whatever you like ..

More to come from me when it suits. we really need to move on from boring old Brexit. Its not about intellect..I am indeed fairly average...its about 'woke' innit ?..and getting the 'dope'..know whut ah mean bruv !

Oh look there's taff from Cardiff get your funds in from the UK, do a bit of cash in hand around the likes of Benidorm and bob was your uncle, but that’s all changed now –

No sh_t shirlock :grinning:

Whats your point exactly stan ?
I’m not making a point. I have no sympathy for them whatsoever. I just thought it was quite a funny story.

The bloke responsible for delays leading to thousands of deaths?

The delay that tried to keep people in work, hospitality and the economy ticking over ? Misinformed, misaligned and a public school educated twot but at least despite that complete clusterfuck he got something right.

I'm bang up for an Independent enquiry, likewise I hope the same follows amongst our EU brethren. When the dust settles lets do the calculations.

The delay that tried to keep people in work, hospitality and the economy ticking over ? Misinformed, misaligned and a public school educated twot but at least despite that complete clusterfuck he got something right.

I'm bang up for an Independent enquiry, likewise I hope the same follows amongst our EU brethren. When the dust settles lets do the calculations.

The USA : Hold my beer !

And still you defend. I’ve sung the praises of the vaccine roll out, but at least I haven’t conveniently forgotten things like the amount of care home deaths.

And still you defend. I’ve sung the praises of the vaccine roll out, but at least I haven’t conveniently forgotten things like the amount of care home deaths.

You missed the part of my post where I said 'despite that complete clusterfuck '. ;)

I'm not sure I could have put it more succinctly to be fair. I also mentioned public enquiry ....will it be done on hindsight.

All enquiries are done in hindsight!

We both criticised cared home deaths (and despite vested interests) the slowness of shutting transport hubs. However Interesting post on care home deaths from the BMJ and the need to release hospital beds https://www.bmj.com/content/369/bmj.m2334

I believe that some of the now clearly mistaken decisions in local services about care homes were made in good faith, in novel and urgent contexts—and yes, many European countries have experienced similar care home death rates from covid-19.

We also know we simply couldn't shut down transport hubs in the same way Oz or NZ did. As I said I'd welcome a public enquiry when things settle down.

Anyway I think we're on the wrong thread.

More to come from me when it suits. we really need to move on from boring old Brexit. Its not about intellect..I am indeed fairly average...its about 'woke' innit ?..and getting the 'dope'..know whut ah mean bruv !

Hang about gov'ner. When you were Brian and / or Bill, you were ( in your opinion) the best read poster on here and you had visionary opinions above and beyond the rest of us. Please, enough of your false modesty, you crazy diamond, you : )

You missed the part of my post where I said 'despite that complete clusterfuck '. ;)

I'm not sure I could have put it more succinctly to be fair. I also mentioned public enquiry ....will it be done on hindsight.

I very much doubt there will be a public enquiry.

This government simply does not do being put up to proper scrutiny.

Hang about gov'ner. When you were Brian and / or Bill, you were ( in your opinion) the best read poster on here and you had visionary opinions above and beyond the rest of us. Please, enough of your false modesty, you crazy diamond, you : )

I'm just messin about 90% of the time Tabes and tbh i'm one in a rare breed that is able to suffer fools gladly..(not you)... yeah I'm pretty far out and luminary on the Vision stakes...but I'm gonna get stuff badly wrong too..its the beauty of this Ride on a Planet..bugger all is set too stiff...except maybe Purbeck Stone...but I would say that..

This government simply does not do being put up to proper scrutiny.[/QUOTE
I very much doubt there will be a public enquiry.

This government simply does not do being put up to proper scrutiny.

Try going back to Henry the Eighth or Julius Caesar and find one hierarchy that invites any kind of 'scrutiny'.
The simple blinkin reality is..You get Elected..you ' 'Do'...your Sh*t for as long as you can get away with it !

Snakes ...a form and part of Life !

Last edited:

;