Non - Brexit

the government should protect voters from themselves?

Yes, that sorts out the true leaders from self serving professional politicians. The voting for personality rather than policy has given us the standard of government we have today.
Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country.

^

Al that, and that's why I despise Cameron for walking away. Complete coward

Rumours that the cabinet might back her on the deal she's got... Strangely enough the hardline brexiteers, who championed the "enemies of the people" schtick when the judiciary demanded that parliament vote on the outcome of negotiation, seem to think that they will stop the deal going through... at the parliamentary vote stage.

How the turntables have turned.

Rumours that the cabinet might back her on the deal she's got... Strangely enough the hardline brexiteers, who championed the "enemies of the people" schtick when the judiciary demanded that parliament vote on the outcome of negotiation, seem to think that they will stop the deal going through... at the parliamentary vote stage.

How the turntables have turned.

dont turntables aways turn?!

Also ask yourself why Russia has never been asked to join the EU . It’s Europe at least the Western part is . It would be a massive trade partner , so much natural resources .. would certainly make the EU the most powerful trading block on the planet .. but not a whisper ....The answer is there if you think about it .
This

I think we've reached the point where I'd like the Queen to call Le lot of em round for tea and biccys at 11 o clock ....bollik them senseless and take over herself! She would sort it Toute Suite!

While all this is going on.....some raghead bushy beard b#stard is planning the next terrorist attack.. That is a Bigger problem. Brexit is basically a Mickey Mouse cartoon that got among the Big Pictures.... It's nothing really...People get through change..they adapt...find new ways to survive....The rich have it all Anyways...the average man in the street will get up after Brexfast and get on with life whatever hardships are in front of him!

People like Anna Soubrey and Rees Mogg in their Respective Camps can slap as much layers of Veneer on it all they want... but you know and I know and the even Aboriginees of Coopers Creek Online know that they are only concerned about their own Publicity and Overhyped Careers.
They do not represent anything else!

Sky News.

PM expected to make Downing Street statement

The PM is expected to make a statement from Downing Street on the draft Brexit agreement once this afternoon's cabinet meeting has concluded.

The meeting started at 2pm and was expected to last three hours, so we should hear from May around 5pm.

;