Non - Brexit

Jesus !what does she have to do for you to underestimate her? ..sh*t her knickers during PM’s question time ,eat a baby ....tell me one thing she has done right since becoming Prime minister .
Dunno..but who in her party could do better...Davies, (Mr Clever) wimped out, others resigned, she's hung in there against the so-called heavyweights of Johnson and the Mogg dickhead! The only one who might have. done better...Javid? Who knows...You know and I know surely Brexit should have demanded a cross party mix of brains....it got lumped onto one solitary figure who was against it initially as a Remainer and now it's a political football with the DUP calling the tune! That was Mays only F##k up as I see it...giving them some power after the election! Anyway she's probably blown it now so everyone will be deliriously happy with whoever takes over?

The people that sit in Westminster are not necessarily the right ones to shape the future of the country......most of them are unfit for purpose!
So we really are up S##t Creek!
No Deal is starting to look attractive. A fresh start if nothing!
But;
The Next General Election is going to closely resemble the elections of USA and Zimbabwe.......a cauldron of riot, hate and bufoonery!

Europe doesn't want Britain to leave and they will close every door.
Just remember who your friends were when it is all over.

If Italy wanted to leave the EU and we were sat at the top table how would we instruct our negotiators to deal with the Italians ? Roll over, stick your backside up and thank them afterwards or screw them for every penny, every concession ?

If Italy wanted to leave the EU and we were sat at the top table how would we instruct our negotiators to deal with the Italians ? Roll over, stick your backside up and thank them afterwards or screw them for every penny, every concession ?

We've had this scenario already in reality. Greece. 'We' (the EU including us) screwed them over good and hard. Put them on their knees for many years to come.

Not in my name, thank you very much.

Was there ever an official penalty clause for leaving ? Its sounds like the EU have just made a load of things up as they went along, you could say its bullying .

(I get the liabilities thing - but anything in statute ? )

Was there ever an official penalty clause for leaving ? Its sounds like the EU have just made a load of things up as they went along, you could say its bullying .

(I get the liabilities thing - but anything in statute ? )

I believe that you have found the right word there, The EU IS attempting to bully the UK.

Remember that the EU/EC/ECSC didn't even have a leave clause until recently. The founding fathers thought that no country would request to leave the 'ever closer union' enshrined in the Treaties of Rome, Maastricht, Lisbon, etc.

The EU is a fundamentally undemocratic institution where, despite all the rhetoric about subsidiarity, directives are made and enforced by unaccountable officials.

I honestly thought that voting leave might make enough decision-makers in the EU ask the question, "what do we have to do to get the UK to stay?

But no, Donald Tusk and his cronies just want to punish the UK and try to retain control over Britain so as not to upset the gravy train

"You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave."

Irish border problem...Phaa........Tell the Republic to have their own referendum, if they vote to leave, fine....if not, invade and bring the inland of Ireland into the UK.
While we are at it, take over Normandy and Brittany, 14th century styles, giving cheap diesel and free health care to the locals ( as long as they learn English and continue to wear High vis jacket so we know who they are ) while allowing the Euro lovers to move to Europe ( whilst still being in the UK )
House prices will drop with all the extra housing, making it easier for the youth to get on the housing market, unemployment and traffic will also reduce allow us to meet our carbon reduction targets.

So many benefits, what could go wrong :hmmm:

Juncker talks of the benefits we shouldn't be entitled to get if we leave!
Can anyone List the benefits that Harry Haystack who plucks feathers on a Chicken Farm on the edge of Bodmin Moor will miss out on ?

LOL all the people on here blaming the EU because we want to leave and expect to keep many of the benefits.

One could use the term propaganda when it comes to leavers comments about the EU but I'll leave that up to others to argue over.

Either way, "Project fear" has turned into ..."its all the EUs fault" now that the project turns out to have been the truth.

LOL all the people on here blaming the EU because we want to leave and expect to keep many of the benefits.

One could use the term propaganda when it comes to leavers comments about the EU but I'll leave that up to others to argue over.

Either way, "Project fear" has turned into ..."its all the EUs fault" now that the project turns out to have been the truth.
France have this morning declared a state of economic emergency.
Meanwhile we're still waiting for that post referendum recession we were promised.

Meanwhile we're still waiting for that post referendum recession we were promised.

Empty shops on the high street, thousands homeless, no police to be seen, NHS waiting lists and clinics hopelessly over subscribed, food banks everywhere and the pound floundering, inflation out stripping wage increases and people being forced into zero hour, minimum wage jobs because the safety net is being dismantled very swiftly.

Not quite sure how it could get much worse for most.

Empty shops on the high street, thousands homeless, no police to be seen, NHS waiting lists and clinics hopelessly over subscribed, food banks everywhere and the pound floundering, inflation out stripping wage increases and people being forced into zero hour, minimum wage jobs because the safety net is being dismantled very swiftly.

That was the case before the referendum, but you somehow expected people to vote to keep things as they are?

and all that since the referendum..............OMG I should have taken note of Project Fear Mk 1 and 2.
btw inflation is 2.2% and wage growth figures released today are 3.3%, I blame Brexit.

Yet people want to keep things exactly the same ...the politicians dream voter .

Give NI to the ROI where it belongs........more nuisance than its worth!
Loads of sensible natives end up in Leicester and Luton and other cities here as they get fed up with all the religious and political bollix!

I never expected anything but a hard battle with the EU. They were never going to make life easy for us in case it encouraged a few others to think likewise. Our politicians should have realised that right from the off and from day 1 put in place full preparations for no deal.

;