Non - Brexit

...I think that Harry Redknapp should lead the tories....he is used to having rats and cockroaches all around him!

Just waiting for some sort of tweet apparently showing Harry being interviewed through a car window asking if he is going to put his hat in the ring for the Tory leadership...!

The
Not sure why the hard line Tories have fired the starting gun on a no confidence vote. Surely you only do it if you think you have a very good chance of winning - almost all pundits think they have virtually no chance.
I suppose it's not inconceivable in the murky world of politics that some May supporters have put letters of no confidence in just to provoke a ballot and when she wins it will strengthen her hand and stop any further ballot for 12 months. Nothing would surprise me any more.

There’s certainly some Machiavellian sh*t going on right now ...way above us Prols pay grade .

The fact that it's a Secret Ballot says it all.......nothing is upfront with our politics is it......what an awful institute the Tory Party has turned into .....Christ...laughing stock doesn't touch it........unfortunately the Labour Party is not giving us much to get excited about!

I can see myself tentatively poking my local MP with a hairy bargepole before I tell her that half this town will vote for the Greens next time!
More and more people are actually saying that now!

The fact that it's a Secret Ballot says it all.......nothing is upfront with our politics is it......what an awful institute the Tory Party has turned into .....Christ...laughing stock doesn't touch it........unfortunately the Labour Party is not giving us much to get excited about!

I can see myself tentatively poking my local MP with a hairy bargepole before I tell her that half this town will vote for the Greens next time!
More and more people are actually saying that now!

This her? Thought at one time she would have made a good Health Minister.

Sky

MP for Totnes, Sarah Wollaston: "I hope the ERG (European Research Group, led by Jacob Rees-Mogg) lose badly and we can see the back of their pompous threats for a year."

The

There’s certainly some Machiavellian sh*t going on right now ...way above us Prols pay grade .

This prole suggested somewhere way back when on this thread that May supporters should put letters in to get to the magic number; sooner rather than later to bounce the likes of Mogg and Johnson into backing a no confidence vote that they couldn't win.

If this has happened it would explain why that slimeball Gove and other Leavers are supporting May.
They know which way the wind is blowing, whereas Johnson and Mogg will now be hung out to dry..

This prole suggested somewhere way back when on this thread that May supporters should put letters in to get to the magic number; sooner rather than later to bounce the likes of Mogg and Johnson into backing a no confidence vote that they couldn't win.

If this has happened it would explain why that slimeball Gove and other Leavers are supporting May.
They know which way the wind is blowing, whereas Johnson and Mogg will now be hung out to dry..

This Prole suggests that the day after the referendum the powers that be ,whoever the f*ck they are decided that “ no we’re not going to be leaving in anything but name “...and that should make leavers and remainers afraid .

This Prole suggests that the day after the referendum the powers that be ,whoever the f*ck they are decided that “ no we’re not going to be leaving in anything but name “...and that should make leavers and remainers afraid .

Wasn’t the purpose of her visit to meet the various leaders yesterday to get clarification on the backstop in that we are not in it indefinetly?

So when we want we can leave without their say so.

That seems to be what all sides seemed worried about.

It's mainly about fingers in pies........so much so that Tomlins being brought in to advise!
Sorry Lee....but your not up to much at the moment and need the publicity!

Oh, an article from the Telegraph.

So it must be true then............................................

Well done absolutely brilliant :clap::clap: nearly as good as your once a week “ have we taken back control yet “ ....actually your a bit late this week ...having to pick your own flowers now all your cheap labor are flooding out of the country ...you know according to the Guardian .

;