Non - Brexit

Brexit will not happen...as I said before...a Remainer running the show!
They dare not have a Leadership change or a General Election combined with an Extension of A50...or that might lead to a Leaver in charge. Very cleverly manouvered... Farage and Co snookered !
I think it must be about a vastly changed EU now...with us having a very different type of MEP ! It was a mistake to vote Leave...although only because of the lack of knowledge by anyone of how to actually acheive it!

Bill, the only thing that will change with the EU is it will become more bureaucratic, more centralised and less answerable to the general population. It always does.

Bill, the only thing that will change with the EU is it will become more bureaucratic, more centralised and less answerable to the general population. It always does.
Yeah I know Red! Not desirable is it...im just trying to visualise some kind of outcome.....and looking at the bubbling undercurrents in most member countries we could be in for some very turbulent years...how much bureacracy can people endure as humanity moves forward?

Mr Speaker rules out a 3rd vote on May's deal unless there are changes from it's current form, as he doesn't want to waste time having multiple votes over the same issue.

I trust this will also rule out further votes on the already defeated motion of another referendum?

Except when asked exactly this question, Mr Speaker was vague and avoided giving an answer, because 'he can't yet know'.

:shrug:

Oh Boy...give me a Session wsith Mrs Speakr...Ill sort tht friggn monky out..what an absolut Canyt! Ive just ad a few pints wit a Croation Lady and a Geexer called Dagenha mm Dave in my Vocal ..we sorted oht the worls promblems in 1 hour...she from Dubrkvnick, comma; semi corlon:.. her bought me Two pints of Giness....wants to see me again...not on baby.. im married.. Dag dave was tryin so hard to negotite her nickers....ffsake.. I didnt want to blow him out ...Whats was theese aboht...jive jime . im confused ......oh yeah ...Dave Broks is injured? .....no hhe not....! Oh blugger thix!

Oh Boy...give me a Session wsith Mrs Speakr...Ill sort tht friggn monky out..what an absolut Canyt! Ive just ad a few pints wit a Croation Lady and a Geexer called Dagenha mm Dave in my Vocal ..we sorted oht the worls promblems in 1 hour...she from Dubrkvnick, comma; semi corlon:.. her bought me Two pints of Giness....wants to see me again...not on baby.. im married.. Dag dave was tryin so hard to negotite her nickers....ffsake.. I didnt want to blow him out ...Whats was theese aboht...jive jime . im confused ......oh yeah ...Dave Broks is injured? .....no hhe not....! Oh blugger thix!

:clap: and it's only 5 o'clock............................................

The Bercow ruling means that the Government has failed.

Theresa May has completely ballsed it up, by waiting too long to present any kind of solution as a way of trying to keep the Tories together.

Jeremy Corbyn is complicit by not forcing the government to sort this out sooner because he has a number of rabid Europhiles (some of whom have now gone) as well as some devoted leavers.

Here is what I think might happen now.

1. The Government goes to the EU and asks for a, more or less, indefinite period to strike a deal.

2. Parliament unilaterally revokes Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty, cancels Brexit and remains in the EU. Then, when the Government has sorted itself out, the UK invokes article 50 all over again or holds a second referendum of some kind.

3. Britain and the EU say "Goodnight, thank you (fúck off, more likely)" to each other and Brexit happens on the 29th of March.

4. Whatever happens, expect a general election sooner rather than later.

5. David Cameron is still the same, smug, bastård who created this situation and then ran away.

Last edited:
Mr Speaker rules out a 3rd vote on May's deal unless there are changes from it's current form, as he doesn't want to waste time having multiple votes over the same issue.

I trust this will also rule out further votes on the already defeated motion of another referendum?

Except when asked exactly this question, Mr Speaker was vague and avoided giving an answer, because 'he can't yet know'.

:shrug:

Because two is the same as three?

Reactions: drd
BM.

They couldn’t do any worse if you went and sat in that seat in the House.
Berccow should have gone a long time ago and the new speaker should be someone who is 100% neutral.

Certainly puts the cat amongst the pigeons.
probably puts a no deal Brexit nearer as that is still the legal default position with 11 days to go.

Correct, with nothing else on the table and if no other decision is taken, a no-deal Brexit happens on the 29th.

Last edited:

;