Non - Brexit

No point in explaining it to you.
Is your real name 'Gordon' and do you know Jilted John?

You don't see it but your irrational hatred of England/the UK is the same thing as these brexiteers who hate Europeans. Different cheek, same a*se.

I've lived in both England and France. Both brilliant places, both have loads of issues.

Plenty of good about the UK, but it needs to stop pretending it is the big cheese.

Well i don't disagree with that (even if I do disagree with your assessment of this Australia deal being the UK throwing it's weight around). In my view people who harp on about England/the UK being significantly better or worse than anywhere else are deluded.

We can exchange websites all night.
I see what I see.
The eyes don't lie, but people do.
Some will never admit Brexit was a bad idea, even if the country folds in to it's own sewers, and their bank accounts are sucked dry.

Good luck, you reap what you sow.

Exactly, that's my point. There's good and bad sides to most countries, you continue to home in on the negatives in england, as if other countries don't have their own issues.

No one knows what the future holds, good or bad, but yiu seem certain it's going to end in tears for the UK.

Must say my morning bimble in to town found the Primark store booming, and the shelves full.

town centre has become a fairly depressing place to visit over the past decade. whenever I visit I see the same homeless junkies hanging around in the centre, shifty looking men (immigrants?), women covered in tattoos with disgusting and/or weird sjw pink/purple/green/blue/hair, excessive piercings and of course myself :D. Sadly not a pleasant place to be anymore, particularly if my young daughter is with me... weird vibe. Maybe just getting old!

Last edited:

;