Non - Bye Bye Theresa

blandford_cherry

UTC Legend
Seems the mess that is Theresa May’s time in office is about to come to and end, sky news even quoting a resignation could be as soon as tonight.

Even her cabinet have turned against her.

Who’s next? Boris? Gove? Raab?

Sky saying the 1922 committee is meeting to try and change the rules, currently they can’t submit a vote of no confidence in her until December which would be a year after the last vote.

I’m at the point I hope she hangs on in there as the complete incompetent she so clearly is . I don’t want the new Con leader to get any kind of bounce at all , the voting public have way too short memories . She needs to remain exactly where she is to remind everyone who the Tories are .
Signed an ex Tory voter:slap:

I’m at the point I hope she hangs on in there as the complete incompetent she so clearly is . I don’t want the new Con leader to get any kind of bounce at all , the voting public have way too short memories . She needs to remain exactly where she is to remind everyone who the Tories are .
Signed an ex Tory voter:slap:
Sounds good, but are you now a Brexit Party voter? ;-)

Imagine they'll wait to announce it when the results of tomorrow's vote come in over the weekend. They'll need something to take up some airtime to save quite so much reporting of the absolute trouncing they're set to get.

Stitched up. Happens to most leaders of the big parties.

Sorry, Rob, can't agree with you there

This is all her own doing. If she hadn't been incompetent, vacillating, weak and lacking any vestige of a likeable or engaging personality things would have been different.

The big thing was, she called an unnecessary General Election and was arrogant enough to think she didn't need to even try and run a half-decent election campaign to walk it, so she ended up with no majority and having to do deals with the crazies just to survive.

She then misjudged the mood of her cabinet, her MPs, her party, Parliament and the country with a "deal" that managed to satisfy absolutely nobody.

A seriously flawed politician who ended up with a job waaaay above her ability

Many people on here will be pleased, though, she's set the Conservatives back a generation.

;