Non - Can This Bloke Become President Of The United States?

Trump was telling a story about what he said to get some of the NATO allies to pay up when he was President the first time. The corporate media are lying about the context of what he said.
Yes, you are correct, but why then mention it in a speech? Why not keep you mouth shut? What message do you think that sends to Putin letting him know what NATO allies have heard directly from Trump?

Yes, you are correct, but why then mention it in a speech? Why not keep you mouth shut? What message do you think that sends to Putin letting him know what NATO allies have heard directly from Trump?
This is Trump we're talking about. He doesn't really do discretion. He's said publicly that he told Putin he'd nuke the Kremlin if he moved on Ukraine. What's left to be coy about after that?

This is Trump we're talking about. He doesn't really do discretion. He's said publicly that he told Putin he'd nuke the Kremlin if he moved on Ukraine. What's left to be coy about after that?
I'm not in the US but close enough and a regular visitor to both CNN and Fox News.

I think you are both right. Much of what he says is for effect, to get a reaction. That informs what he does next. I doubt that he will ever press the red button. Could he cause others to do so, pre-emptively? Who knows.

Trump does speak before he thinks and the same with his social media. He’s prob frustrated as are many Americans as to why NATO countries agree to a mutual defense but then spend less than agreed and completely rely on America. Russia and Putin never had any intention of going into a NATO country, he can’t even beat Ukraine. The west help for the Ukraine has nothing to do with helping civilians or an illegal invasion there it’s about money and minerals and messing with the Russian bear. We have no problems invading countries illegally in much the same way Russia did but we are the good guys so it’s ok to many

Why do people think a single guy rules the waves?
Trump says lets attack, his mates say stop being so stupid.
Dont think in any western country a single leader actually has the clout to do much of anything. In America it makes very little difference which party is in power they all huff and puff leading up to an election then don’t do a single thing they promised and just blame each other. Every 4 years we repeat this. I might actually vote for my German Shepherd this year

Dont think in any western country a single leader actually has the clout to do much of anything. In America it makes very little difference which party is in power they all huff and puff leading up to an election then don’t do a single thing they promised and just blame each other. Every 4 years we repeat this. I might actually vote for my German Shepherd this year

Love German Shepherd's. I will own one one day!

What about the new cat??

Might have something to say about that.

Funny ebough that's one of the reasons I've taken her on.

Scared witless by the cava-poo my daughters mum bought 18 months back.

Was looking at ragdoll cats back along, then was offered this one... and here she is.

Only pussy I'll see for a day or so, after g/f stormed off in a paddy after getting chewing gum stuck in hair last night :D

Funny ebough that's one of the reasons I've taken her on.

Scared witless by the cava-poo my daughters mum bought 18 months back.

Was looking at ragdoll cats back along, then was offered this one... and here she is.

Only pussy I'll see for a day or so, after g/f stormed off in a paddy after getting chewing gum stuck in hair last night :D
Sounds like you stuck the gum in her hair??

From Yahoo.com:

"Trump says mixing Haley with Pelosi and Biden with Obama was tactic, not gaffe."

"Trump, who is 77, is also the subject of fierce speculation over his mental state and fitness for office."

;