Non: Chelsea: double jab or -ve test for home games.

tenor.gif

If it gives their fans peace of mind when they are going to games, it’s a good move by Chelsea.
I think its a **************** move. Are they going to have a set date that expires because maybe the anti bodies are lower? Or perhaps you can come in if you've had a booster?

Utterly bizarre, but the ****************-lickers who run football and want the next peerage will do whatever it takes.

Jeez, I sounded like r_r then!

Think I read something about crowds of 20,000+. Makes no sense, no more or less risk in queue or concourse at DC than at a bigger ground. In fact I'd say some have more space.

The crunch for football will come when teams start to lose key players through becoming ill with Covid. Not sure what the rules are but it used to be if you have 11 fit players you play. Bet that would soon change if it were one of the top teams.

Chelsea getting it all Right this year!

They need to make sure though, that these measures apply to All at the club ..from executives, management team, players..as well as the fans.. anyone and everyone turning up at the ground. Safety first...save lives.
Discipline....that's what I reckon...that's my opinion for what Its worth..we don't want more people dying of this thing ! Do We?

Not expecting our dear Lefties, or other of the more politically grafted of the populace to agree, or even the Elitists..or the Doomers! :giggle:
I like Chelsea these days...most of this past few years they've been our bitches!

Last edited:
I've already contacted the club regarding our stance on this. It's totally discriminatory and rails against everything AFCB stands for.

I'm not sure you call call this discriminatory. Non-vaccinated people aren't a protected characteristic. Some of them could claim discrimination on the basis of their beliefs, I suppose.

Legal obligations:

AFC Bournemouth is committed to avoiding and eliminating unfair discrimination of any kind and will not, under any circumstances, condone unlawful discriminatory practices.

Discrimination refers to unfavourable treatment on the basis of particular characteristics, which are known as the ‘protected characteristics’. Under the Equality Act 2010, the protected characteristics are defined as;

Age – A person belonging to a particular age (e.g. 32 year olds) or a range of ages (e.g. 18-30 year olds).

Disability – A person has a disability if they have a physical or mental impairment which has a substantial and long-term adverse effect on that person’s ability to carry out normal day to day activities.

Gender reassignment – The process of transitioning from one gender to another.

Marriage and civil partnership – Marriage is a union between a man and a woman or between same-sex couples. Same-sex couples can also have their relationships legally recognised as ‘civil partnerships’. Civil partners must not be treated less favourably than married couples (except where permitted by the Equality Act 2010).

Pregnancy and maternity – Pregnancy is the condition of being pregnant or expecting a baby. Maternity refers to the period after the birth and is linked to maternity leave in the employment context. In the non-work context, protection against maternity discrimination is for 26 weeks after giving birth, and this includes treating a woman unfavourably because she is breastfeeding.

Race – Refers to the protected characteristic of race. It refers to a group of people defined by their race, colour, nationality (including citizenship), ethnic or national origins.

Religion or belief – Religion refers to any religion, including a lack of religion. Belief refers to any religious or philosophical belief and includes a lack of belief. Generally, a belief should affect your life choices or the way you live for it to be included in the definition.

Sex – A man or a woman.

Sexual orientation – Whether a person's sexual attraction is towards their own sex, the opposite sex or to both sexes.

Depends if you agree with the second para below, I think this is all Chelsea are doing and all about opinions, but on this occasion I agree with Chelsea and Gove.

The Cabinet Office minister, Michael Gove, has said domestic Covid passports are “the right way to go” for some venues so “people can be confident that those who are attending those events are less likely to be carriers of the virus”, specifically referring to Premier League football matches.

He said that if businesses “required a certain level of safety” from customers, then people who refused to get vaccinated should not be surprised if they were “barred” – accusing them of “putting other people’s health and lives at risk” and calling them “selfish”.

The use of vaccine passports could also be introduced in football’s lower leagues as well as other sports in England in an attempt to reduce the spread of the virus following the end of restrictions.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...-to-show-proof-of-covid-jabs-to-go-to-matches

Chelsea getting it all Right this year!

They need to make sure though, that these measures apply to All at the club ..from executives, management team, players..as well as the fans.. anyone and everyone turning up at the ground. Safety first...save lives.
Discipline....that's what I reckon...that's my opinion for what Its worth..we don't want more people dying of this thing ! Do We?

Not expecting our dear Lefties, or other of the more politically grafted of the populace to agree, or even the Elitists..or the Doomers! :giggle:
I like Chelsea these days...most of this past few years they've been our bitches!
It is more our dear right wingers that believe in less Covid restrictions and people's "freedoms" above the health of the populace Bill.
And why is this in italics????

;