Non- Citeh / Leeds

I cannot believe the twists of fate that give the Yorkist tw*ts such a platform to gloat. Anyone listen to 606? Apparently they're going to win the Prem next season. Please God give us at least the chance to puncture that over-pumped balloon.

Not sad to see Citeh lose though. Begrudging credit given....

I cannot believe the twists of fate that give the Yorkist tw*ts such a platform to gloat. Anyone listen to 606? Apparently they're going to win the Prem next season. Please God give us at least the chance to puncture that over-pumped balloon.

Not sad to see Citeh lose though. Begrudging credit given....

606 has an impressive habit of managing to get the least representative fans on. Whether it's calling for Klopp to get sacked or claiming Leeds will be champions league. It's all just shouty bluster, but what do you expect with Savage as host. There is some really good football coverage on BBC like Monday Night Club, but 606 is complete dross and spends half of it's time on mundane "debates" like "is Kane world class? Yes or no?".

606 has an impressive habit of managing to get the least representative fans on. Whether it's calling for Klopp to get sacked or claiming Leeds will be champions league. It's all just shouty bluster, but what do you expect with Savage as host. There is some really good football coverage on BBC like Monday Night Club, but 606 is complete dross and spends half of it's time on mundane "debates" like "is Kane world class? Yes or no?".
I gave up on 606 years ago. Used to be a decent forum.

Leeds have got Wolves written all over them.

Big club back in the Prem for the first time in ages with momentum & suddenly they're the media darlings.

They'll get worked out next season and probably have a couple of years of mid table obscurity before struggling again.

Personally I hope they go down the Sheff Utd route & f*ck up totally after 1 decent season at the top table.

;