Non - Clive Sinclair

Manic Miner -> Play Manic Miner at Simplyeighties.com

There are a few Spectrum emulators around as well to relive your misspent youth, and you can get the games to download too.

This is a good place to start...World of Spectrum

I keep meaning to get on to one of these ….

Horace goes Skiing, Ghostbusters, Beach Head , Skool Daze , Bruce Lee , Saboteur , The Wild Bunch , Harrier Attack ?? , Finders Keepers , Gauntlet , Batty , Match Day , Chequered Flag, Grand National , Formula 1,Ace of Aces , Silent Service …….

Had an Amiga and played Worms. Andy Davidson, the game's creator, worked in a game hire shop on the corner of Hillcrest Road in Moordown, Bournemouth. Spent many hours in there talking about the development of the game.

Had an Amiga and played Worms. Andy Davidson, the game's creator, worked in a game hire shop on the corner of Hillcrest Road in Moordown, Bournemouth. Spent many hours in there talking about the development of the game.

Cal-tec or something like that. Used to love that shop!

I just Facebook stalked him... we were at BS at the same time!! He was four years above though. This is so funny, me and one of my best friends here play Worms on the Xbox all the time!

He was a mate of a mate and I drank with him a few times some years back. Nice guy. Made a few quid off the game and invested in iBar in Lansdowne, which I don't think made a few quid.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/9187188.amp/

;