Non - Cost of Living

You make all this stuff up, don't you? You don't like Johnson so you invent stuff that you think someone you don't like, might have said.

Once again, if you have a link to what you claim Johnson said, fair enough. (Though obviously you didn't have one for your claims about the government's position on "nasty foreigners".) Please point me to where Johnson said Brexit was very stupid.
In 2003, he told the House of Commons: “I am not by any means an ultra-Eurosceptic. In some ways, I am a bit of a fan of the European Union. If we did not have one, we would invent something like it.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/pol...king-britain-s-future-in-the-eu-a3370296.html
HTH.

You make all this stuff up, don't you? You don't like Johnson so you invent stuff that you think someone you don't like, might have said.

Once again, if you have a link to what you claim Johnson said, fair enough. (Though obviously you didn't have one for your claims about the government's position on "nasty foreigners".) Please point me to where Johnson said Brexit was very stupid.

How could anyone misremember

Boris Johnson's secret pro-EU article revealed, expressing doubts over Brexit | The Independent | The Independent

Boris Johnson's support for EU revealed in Leon Brittan letter | Politics | The Guardian

Boris Johnson's secret 'Remain' article revealed | Politics News | Sky News

The full text: Boris Johnson's previously secret article backing Britain in the EU | London Evening Standard | Evening Standard

Yes, but what I asked StantheVan for was evidence that Boris Johnson had ever thought that Brexit was a very stupid idea. You have produced evidence that he had equivocated, that he saw advantages both ways, that he had a hard time making his decision. There is no evidence there that he ever thought, in the modern Janet-and-John simplistic guide to politics, that either course was stupid, let alone very stupid.

I see the ONS has published a high inflation rate for May, last week they published figures suggesting Covid rates are rising. Next week expect the Johnson solution, scrap the ONS, replace it with either a private company run by a crony or another quango run by Carrie or maybe Dido, answering to him. Then he can officially speak through the office of Boris's Unfettered Misinformation : )

;