Non - Derby County

Awful situation, really feel for their fans. Hopefully something can be sorted out to keep the club running until something more permanent can be sorted out.

As other posters have pointed out Derby's situation has been made worse by them not owning their ground, does make you think that our ground ownership needs resolving to secure the club's long term future as otherwise with a period of misfortune we could be in the same place.

22 seconds and I now hate the bloke.

Just stopping and saying "I'm really sorry but I can't comment at this time" would do'

Arrogant ****************************
Don't know anything about the guy, but being harassed (or choose a word of your liking) by reporters when you're playing golf, doesn't really deserve a decent response.

I don't know if these messages are June '22 or not, I can't understand it all. I'm only looking to learn hints and poss paper talk about transfers. I need something to read about the Cherries.
I read somewhere just now how lucky we are to have Max D as an owner, presumably he is not friends with Putin
UTC

FFP punishment is nonsense...they wouldn't do it to Manu or Arsenal..
.Financial Fair Play doesn't exist in Politics as we see with current issues....and much skullduggery goes on in big business undetected..you can bet your scrawny @rse on that Batman!

Small clubs.. i.e all those outside the top six .. and the public below the top tiers of society get sh*t on as standard fayre on this fair isle.

The price of Petrol and Deisel won't affect Guardiola, Klopp, Salah, Fraser, Ron Aldo, Wilson or Kane will it ....? Nah.
The Queen and her Princes ..Charles, William, Edward probably get it Free....Andrew and Harry maybe not now....but they have massive reserves of mazoola!
Bugger me.. I'm off on a tangent again....back to Derby....where does all this leave lil' Wayne of Rooney..and theres his missus spending all their transfer kitty on Shoes, Holidays and Lawyers !

Need to get ol' Micheal James Wallace Ashley in there...toute suite...

That's my Friday late breakfast musings !

Last edited:

;